Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Opinions??

I am so confused... Could someone help... I came off my pill about 2 months ago. (periods have never been the same so no idea when my next period is due)

Anyway, I had sex with a condom 2 weeks ago and it split (we didn't know until afterwards) straight away I bought a pack of 5 pregnancy tests from ebay (probably not the best idea but bought so they're ready for when I want to take a test)

A few days ago I had what I thought was a 'period' but then it only lasted a day or two and I wore a pad and a tampon (it didn't fill either of them)

I have been feeling sick also.

Today my breasts have been tingling and I've been awfully dizzy and hot on and off all day... So about 5pm I decided to take a pregnancy test.

I feel like I can see the faintest of line.
Although it's a strong line for the test to be 'invalid' as a line on the right means invalid (so the instructions say)

I will try again in the morning but just wanted to get some opinions ect as it's been playing in my mind for 2 weeks.

Should I try again in the morning or in a few days? It's bugging me like mad 😂

Thanks in advance x

Replies