Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Headache since 4 dpo

Hey ladies!

I could really use your help. I am currently 8 dpo (6 days to af). Since 4 dpo I have had a headache every day so today makes 5 days with a headache. My breast have been sore but not to the touch and I am peeing more. I went back on my old thread from October 2018 and had the same symptoms when I found out I was pregnant with my son but the headaches didn’t start so soon after ovulation. Guess I just need some people to talk to about it. 

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    Sorry i cant help as its my first month TTC although i think im 3dpo and i feel shocking!
  • Options
    Sorry i cant help as its my first month TTC although i think im 3dpo and i feel shocking!
    Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you. 
  • Options
    Thank you! You too x
  • Options
    Update: I am 5 days out from af and the headache has continued for a 6th day. I took a FRER and thought I seen a very hard to see line I will test again tomorrow. My breast have been sore but not to the touch, very moody, can’t sleep, and have to pee a lot. 
  • Options
    Another update: my breast are hurting more this evening. 
  • Options
    How exciting! Ive had twinges and slight backache, feeling a bit sick and dizzy. Hoping its a good sign but it also feels like AF is on her way earlier than expected
  • Options
    Yeah I’m trying not to get my hopes up. I really feel like I am and last time I felt like this was in February and I had a chemical pregnancy. Same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my son. With my daughter I didn’t have any symptoms nor with the miscarriage in 2018. 
  • Options
    Oh no thats so sad. Do you plan on taking a pregnancy test soon? 
  • Options
    I’m gonna do another FRER tomorrow morning. 
  • Options
    Update: it’s currently 2 am woke up 30 minutes ago and had to pee. I did take a FRER and I see more of a line than last time but it’s still very faint. I tried to get a picture of the line but I don’t think you will be able to see anything. I’m going back to bed so if I am able to sleep till 7:30-8:30 am, I may do another one.
  • Options
    I can’t actually see anything on these but good luck! Xx
  • Options
    Update: I am 10 dpo. Still have all the same symptoms going on. My lower back is hurt now. I took another FRER at 7am and the line was a tiny bit darker but can’t get a picture of it. 
  • Options
    I would wait til 12dpo to test again and see progression
  • Options
    Update: everything is still the same symptom wise. Tested again this morning line is slowly getting darker. Pictures below. (My dots are off a little.)
  • Options
    Hello! I’m sorry, I actually still can’t see anything x
  • Options
    Hi I can't see anything on these pictures I'm afraid, are you drinking enough water? If you have headaches could be due to that 😊
  • Options
    Update: no change in symptoms. Me being me decided to take a CB digital this morning of course it said not pregnant. But I did pop it open to look at the strip inside. (Yes I know your not supposed to so don’t bother giving me a lecture about it.) I find it interesting and still wanted to shear with you all. 
  • Options
    Update: Af due in 2 days. I am spotting so pretty sure I am out.
  • Options
    Yeh you usually always get a line with a digital regardless of pregnancy or not
  • Options
    Update: I’m out this month. Started bleeding this afternoon. 2 days early never had a 27 day cycle before. Shortest I have ever had was 28 days.