Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant???

So I had my last period on the 22nd june, (lasted 3 days which is normal for me) last week (1st July) I got this horrible taste like blood in my mouth i still have it but it doesn't seem to be as bad as last week, well tonight I'm getting a few cramps I'm not due on until the 18th,  could I be pregnant?? 

Replies

• Could possibly be implantation cramps. 
  • Could possibly be implantation cramps. Fingers crossed 🤞 how soon could I test? 
  • 6-8 days but it’s best to wait as close to when your period is due. With my son I found out 4 days before af was due and with my daughter I was late for af. And with my miscarriage I was a week late before I got a positive. So there’s no definite answer. 
  • 6-8 days but it’s best to wait as close to when your period is due. With my son I found out 4 days before af was due and with my daughter I was late for af. And with my miscarriage I was a week late before I got a positive. So there’s no definite answer. 
    Thanks for replying I'll try and hold out until I'm due x
  • I know it is hard. I’m not one that can wait. I still have 6 days to af and already testing because i feel pregnant. I have the same symptoms as I did with my son. 
  • I know it is hard. I’m not one that can wait. I still have 6 days to af and already testing because i feel pregnant. I have the same symptoms as I did with my son. 
    Fingers crossed for you xx