Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Opinions please?

Hey, 

I would like to explain some symptoms i'm having and get your opinion of if they are possibly pregnancy symptoms. Just a little background. I had my implant out on the 15th June, had a period 19th - 22nd june. I then had what i assume is ovulation spotting 28th/29th. Since then i have had the following:

- Cramps every day single day, along with backache.
- Nausea most days
- Peeing a lot
- Very thirsty
- Headaches most days
- An outbreak of Acne which i NEVER have.
- Gas from both ends
- Bubbling feeling in belly and twinges

Then yesterday, my cramps were right side based and on the night and today i have had diahorrea ( Sorry TMI ) also accompanied by a milky lotion like CM.
I took a pregnancy test today and had a BFN.

What do you think, or what is your experiences?

x

Replies

• Also, i forgot to add, i am bloated 24/7.
  • Heya :) they do sound like pregancy symptoms, might be worth taking a test again in a few days to see what it says. It might also be your bodies reaction to getting the implant removed though xx
  • Hello @Bluebellxoxo unfortunately pregnancy symptoms can be much like period symptoms (mother nature’s cruel joke, of oils be better if our eyes just turned yellow or something the minute we were pregnant so that we didn’t have to go through the wait lol)  so there is no way to tell until you do a test, will keep fx for you though, good luck x