Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint line? Need help!!

Niki11Niki11 Regular
edited Jul 10, 2020 6:27PM in Trying to conceive
Is it just me or can anobody see a faint line!! Have I got line eyes? I’m due on period in 2 days? Does this mean I’m expecting? The bottom picture is the test not being used

Replies

• I can see a line hun by I don’t know if it’s just a shadow or evap, looks promising though. I would try and test again in a couple of days with a first response, good luck xxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    I can see a line hun by I don’t know if it’s just a shadow or evap, looks promising though. I would try and test again in a couple of days with a first response, good luck xxx
    I obviously will test in a few days, I have the doctors on Monday due to a sore back but I’m due on my period on Sunday? You reckon I mention it to doc?
  • Well that's definitely a positive test the top one.
  • Ayana said:
    Well that's definitely a positive test the top one.
    It’s exciting! Testing again in the morning! 
  • Good luck girl xx fingers crossed for you waiting to hear from you soon
  • Ayana said:
    Good luck girl xx fingers crossed for you waiting to hear from you soon
    Inaccurate i think? Lines too close to the middle think it’s a dodgy test. If not it’s negative 😔 
  • The top one, I can see a line that seems correctly aligned but the bottom test is definitely an invalid test as the control line is way off margin. I would retest with a frer as they are so much more reliable - good luck xx
  • Siiia said:
    The top one, I can see a line that seems correctly aligned but the bottom test is definitely an invalid test as the control line is way off margin. I would retest with a frer as they are so much more reliable - good luck xx
    I will definitely go get more 😂 I’ll take about 4 I’m in the doctors Monday is it worth mentioning? Xx
  • Yea of course but if you’re in the UK, the most they’ll do is do a pregnancy test no different to the one you’re using. Mention it but I hope you get your bfp before that x
  • I was thinking that. I’m due on my period tomorrow (Sunday) so I will wait until Monday and buy clear blue digital. X
  • Hey @Niki11 sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, yes I would mention it to the doctor but I also wanted to say you should maybe try a frer instead of a clear blue digital.  The Digital ones need much more HCG before they can pick up a positive so you may end up with a false negative. FRER are quite reliable though. Keeping fx for you xxx
  • Yes you’ll most likely get a negative on a digital since they need 25ml hcg to read positive so definitely do a frer and not clear blues are they’re bad with evap lines xx
  • Okay Thankyou! I’ll buy one if my period doesn’t start tomorrow! X
  • Tried another pound store test😔 big fat negative 🙄 safe to say I might just be dreaming❤️ 

• Anybody see a line it’s realllyyyyy faint 
  • Sorry hun I still don’t see anything 🙁
  • Niki11 said:

Anybody see a line it’s realllyyyyy faint 
    I can see faintest line.
  • No lines😔 period showed up!! Oh well try again next month 😢