Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

missed period with positive then negative

hi all,
ive been ttc for just over 3 years now and i was diagnosed with ovarian cysts about 5 years ago weather i still have them im not sure, but im currently 9 days late for my AF ive taken like 6 tests all together and 2 have very very very faint lines but 1 had a very visabile positive line on a early detection first response and i took one like 1 hour ago and it has came up negative, ive been have cramps and feeling sick ALL THE TIME always tired and im confused and heart broken 
i just need some advice on what to do...
thank you in advance  

Replies

• Hello hope you’re okay I know what you’re going through it took us a couple of years I would personally wait a couple of days and tests again sometimes if it’s not first morning urine it might not show so it could be that :) you’re not out until AF shows thinking positive for you x
  • I agree with previous answer you got to wait a little bit more and then retest again. Sometimes tests are not detecting hcg when it's still low thats why it can take a bit of time. Never lose hope you will get your bfp xx
  • I would definitely retest but with a frer as they seem to be the most reliable out of all the brands. As the ladies have said above - you’re not out until af shows her face, good luck x