Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Hello ladies && continued forum :D 
    sounds like all of us are in our TWW
    oh girl, the dreams I’ve been having as well, last night I had a dream that I got my period in the middle of the night and it was messy and gross and just egh. 
    As of right now I’m running 9 days late on my period. No sign of my period or pregnancy or anything. I’ve been taking tests every morning with no luck

about two month ago I had miscarriage where I didn’t have a positive pregnancy test until I was 7 weeks along, and miscarried 5 days later. 
    So i don’t know if me getting late positives was from my miscarriage or if that’s normal for my pregnancies :(
  • Options
    8dpo and already waking up at odd times clearly anxious to know either way! Lol so so annoying. Wish I didn’t care as much!! 

@Keylynhil sounds like that might be your normal? I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with the miscarriage as plenty of women got her positives till later too. 
    Sorry to hear you went through that, fingers crossed for you! 
  • Options
    Ladies wishing you sooo much luck for August 🤞🤞🤞 @RiaMushk its a good sign on the early wake ups! How's your temps? Xx
  • Options
    Kindmom1Kindmom1 Regular
    edited Jul 22, 2020 6:56AM
    I’m super nervous ladies . Af is showing to be here this Sunday/Monday and I’m here wondering . I don’t want to think anything or get my hopes up as every time I do so it ends up showing up. I have been feeling I guess normal but my boobs are super huge and tender. I’ve had vivid dreams one where I accidentally killed my husband , another one where I was carrying a baby . Another where a dog attackEd my dog n killed her . All bad dreams but very vivid I hardly dream to be honest.I don’t know where but I remember once I heard/read that a dream in which there’s a death didn’t mean exactly that in real life, it actually meant the beginning of something new or the birth to something new. Anyways who knows what those dream meant but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed and praying for my baby.Also I do not know why for the past week I have been waking up at 6am to pee could it be a sleeping disorder ? Ughhh this tww is killing me. 
    This month around we did a couple things different 1- we used preseed lubricant for the first time 2- my husband took some male fertile pills 3- i took prenatal vitamins. I should know if it worked or I will keep trying another month(s)  
    good luck to all y’all ladies 
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 all sounds really good and positive to me! Crossing my fingers that AF will stay away this weekend 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    RiaMushkRiaMushk Regular
    edited Jul 22, 2020 7:00AM
    @Char09 thank you lovely 💗
    I’ve attached chart here. Hoping it goes back up tomorrow? 
    This is the first time im doing proper temps as before it was the Ava bracelet doing skin temps so I’m not sure what to expect! 
    Just making it worse that I’m so uncomfortable down below. I went to pharmacy and they told me to use vagisil 🤣 so now I officially feel like a loser. I think we had too much sex and caused some friction and irritation 🙈🙈

@k@Kindmom1 oh god the dreams! I’m in the same boat some nights! Hopefully it’s a good sign for you. I’m also due Monday! At the very latest Tuesday. I start spotting the night before AF anyway so I reckon ill know by Sunday. 🙏🏻
  • Options
    @Tori209V how are you doing? I wanted to tell you that with my first baby I has spotting and it also
    wemt away over night I remember going to bed crying and crying because I was sooo scared but thank god it stopped over night and it was my only spotting scare. Hopefully the same thing happened to you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 
  • Options
    Awesome so your still above your cover line :) oh no what a nightmare! Sounds very uncomfortable 🙈 too much sex haha! Do you test early or wait for AF? x
  • Options
    Thank you. Although my boobs get sore n big every month just that some months are more then others I don’t know why Is that honestly. The dreams aren’t tho. N the waking up at 6am , mmm I had that before n goes away on its own. I hope af stay away for all of us that it still hasn’t showed up for yet. 🤞🏼🤞🏼 

Char09 said:
    @Kindmom1 all sounds really good and positive to me! Crossing my fingers that AF will stay away this weekend 🤞🤞🤞

• Options
    Hope the spotting has gone @Tori209V

@Char09 I don’t ever waste the frers until day of AF due lol they too expensive! As tempting as it is... 
    I might use an internet cheapie on Saturday if I want to cave. Probably cause they don’t make me feel too bad when they negative as I think oh well it isn’t sensitive anyway hahaha! 
    But it’s seeing a negative on the frer that I can’t stand 😫
    I’m sure the weekend will come quick. 
    Did you have cramps in the 2ww with your bfp? I’m having zero cramps 😕
  • Options
     I done cheapies as well then tested with a FRER!!  
    Nope no cramps at all which was unusual for me. All I can say was I was waking up early although that wasn't neccassarily a sign as I do that when my progesterone picks up after ovulation! No other symptoms at all! X
  • Options
    @Char09 thank you lovely, this gives me hope!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
    yep progesterone always makes me tired and just odd sleeping! 
  • Options
    Morning all, so I think I am out this month, spotting started yesterday which is 9dpo and cd 22 normally have a 28 day cycle but have had 26 and had 30. I got the smiley face on my CB opk on cd12 so I don't think this is implantation and more AF about to start. I just wondered from UK ladies at what point anyone has made contact with doctors to discuss having issues ttc? Both my husband and I are 34 we have been ttc for 7 months (which i know isn't long for some people) but when we were 29 we fell pregnant with my daughter 1st cycle so this for us is feeling like something could now be wrong?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, sorry I have been MIA for a little while. 

It’s nice to hear I’m the not the only one that goes crazy in the TWW. I ran out of OPKs so am not sure when or if I ovulated. Guessing, I would think I am 4 DPO. 

@SS2020 I don’t think it would hurt to go and chat to your GP. I went and chatted to mine (I’m 26 and have been TTC for 6 months) and she referred me for ovulation tracking with blood tests because of my irregular periods. It’s also nice to get a general check up as well. 

@RiaMushk do you get bad hormonal symptoms in this luteal phase?! I get such bad symptoms (sore boobs, nausea, cramping, fatigue) so I always convince myself I’m pregnant  😞
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm new to any kind of forum, I'm 11 dpo I think and have never had so many symptoms or bfn's (been testing since 7dpo) I know it's really bad. I have gyne issues and was recommended a hysterectomy a few years ago. I've been with my partner just over a year and this is our 1st cycle ttc, feel like I'm going crazy haha xx
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 & @RiaMushkboth of my pregnancy’s with my daughters I had spotting so you would think I would be use to it and not stress... I am RH negitive and needed the rhogam shot very early on in both pregnancy’s like before 8 weeks gestation to keep my body from trying to attack the baby since it registers it as a foreign thing that needs removing. I think my worry was at my visit to the er they said my Beta was only 30 so either I am only in weeks 1-2 of preg and super early or miscarriage. That’s what scared me. Then for the rest of the day Monday I had some spotting(mostly brown but a few times of bright red) and passing small tissue clots( had myself a good cry and was pretty much convinced it was over for me) but it stopped over night and yesterday morning I took another test and it was still faint but a slightly darker than the others so had hope. Yesterday afternoon I had some more brown discharge but no clots or tissue and again it dwindled down lastnight. Today I took yet another test and it’s even darker not a full blaring positive but more promising than all the previous ones so I’m praying things are progressing well and my check up at the hospital tomorrow will be a happy one they are going to redraw betas and do a internal ultrasound.
    Yesterday 
    Today 

• Options
    @Tori209V I am rhesus negative too and because I had cvs & amnio done both invasive procedures and then tfmr I've had the shot they give you at least 3 times ! Does this mean with my second pregnancy I would need it from earlier on do you know ? X
  • Options
    @Tori209V that looks really promising! Congratulations!

@Chloe888 I'm also rh negative and have never had the injection early on in pregnancy, only if I've had a fall/bleed, towards the end of pregnancy and then again after the births. X
  • Options
    @HippieMama4 thank you i started to look into it as wasn't sure if i was pregnant again i would need it earlier on or not with it been a second pregnancy x
  • Options
    @KristyH I actually get none of those! 
    I did before being pregnant though. With my first pregnancy I would have all those symptoms every month, drove me mad. And I’m sorry to say but the month of my BFP I literally had alllll the same symptoms of my AF so there was no way I could know 🤣🤣
    After that I’ve never had sore breasts or anything, remotely like that. My only sign that AF is coming is spotting the night/day before. 😫

my second pregnancy I had implantation bleeding at 9/10dpo just one tiny spot, so I guess I am looking out for that one symptom! 
    I’m 8dpo and I’m already thinking I’m out 🤣 

@sm@Smilla86 welcome to the nutty club 🤣🤣 
    fingers crossed for you but man 7dpo is earllyyyy! Don’t waste your money! 
    Sorry to hear you’ve had issues, are they able to help you conceive? 

@tori209v I think that looks promising! 
    Keep us updated. And it’s natural to always worry I am sure I would be exactly the same!