Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3 - Part 2

Replies

• @Chloe888 it is different for each person my OB’s nurse is also rh neg and she says in her 15 years of being in the field she’s never heard of someone needing the shot as early as I do and I still get the normal shot at 28 weeks and again with Birth. If concerned just bring it up with your OB :)

@HippieMama4 Thank you I’m praying that it keeps getting darker in the morning and everything comes out well at my appt tomorrow! 

@RiaMushk i got fingers and toes crossed that it is a good sign and I will keep everyone updated still waiting to hear when my appt tomorrow will be but hopefully it’s early so I will know something soon. Part of me wants to jump for joy and be relieved but the other just don’t want to get my hopes up too much until there is better proof of things progressing. 

• @RiaMushk thankyou for the welcome, I know I was going over board, was using the cheap tests from amazon, however I've used so many I think it would of been cheaper to wait haha. Well I have a 7yr old and as much as I really want another I feel I need to count my blessings. With my history I'm sure I'll be having a hysterectomy in the next couple of years and so I guess I'm just holding out hope for now. Its daft but I feel like I can hear the clock ticking Haha. Anyway it's my first cycle ttc so I'll give it a few months then go see what the experts say.
    @Tori209V that positive is clear as day, you are in my thoughts and prayers I hope all is good tomorrow.xx
  • @Smilla86 thank you that has been the darkest positive I’ve gotten over the last week to week and a half and I’m patiently/impatiently waiting to get my appointment over with so we know more 
  • I’m trying so hard to stay calm n positive but I don’t know if this happen to y’all ladies that right b4 af is due u start feeling sad n a bit negative. I have the symptoms of both af n pregnant . My breast were so sore last night today were a bit better. Very light cramps but mood swings up the roof . I don’t want to test early bcuz I’m very scared this month I feel a little more nostalgic for I don’t know what Reason . I just hope hope hope af doesn’t show up I feel exhausted , tired , sometimes even depress . I don’t know anymore 
  • @Kindmom1 I am 100% with you. I’m now 9dpo and completely negative. Trying to stop myself from wishing the days away and being so negative. Butt it’s so hard! 
    I stupidly took an internet cheapie this morning. BFN, stark white, not question about it! 
    I’m due AF on Monday... so I’m sure it’s too early but still, didn’t feel great! 
  • I'm only 5 dpo and the wait is killing me. I just wanna know either way :/ Got no symptoms whatsoever but might be too early? AF due 31/7 or 1/8.

@Tori209V : Any news? Hopefully good news. x

• @Mary58 my appt is in about 2 hours so counting down wishing it would go by quicker lol will update as soon as I know anything praying 🙏🏼 for higher betas and possibly good news from the ultrasound tech 
  • Thanks @KristyH I spoke to the GP yesterday and she is going to do Ovulation blood tests from next month - so at least its something. My periods are so regular tho and I would have thought if i got the smiley face on my OPK then i ovulated? right? 
    Anyways my spotting has now stopped so was only for 1 day and today my boobs are sore - which I never get. but nothing else so I still think I am out and AF is about to turn up any day but i guess it's not over till it's over! 
    Try and remain positive @RiaMushk you still have a long way to go till Monday! 
  • @Tori209V praying everything goes well for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 

@RiaMushk so today woke up with major cramps . I really thought it was af showing up early but no. BUT now I’m even more sure af is showing her ugly face Sunday/Monday 😭😖😣 I don’t test because I don’t have any chipies I mean I do have but when I was about to test I checked and was EXPIRED lol so I didn’t even bothered . I have only one expensive but have been saving that one for when I’m at least one day late. I hate to waste those for nothing. Ugh as I’m typing this I feel hopeless. I don’t know about Y’all but I have been trying for a few months and is frustrating. I sometimes don’t get it. I see so many girls with a bunch of kids and always wonder why I’m i not as fertile as them, just in my family, my mom had 5 kids back to back, my sis is two year younger then me and as 3 kids already. I’m sorry for ranting here but like I said I feel sad , frustrated and helpless .
  • Well ladies I haven’t had my consult with my OB yet that will be next week but I’m pretty sure I’m out my beta went from 30 Monday to 12 today so best of luck to everyone epse
  • @Kindmom1 I know it’s hard but try not to be too hard on yourself. Really try and block out these coming days with plans so you get it out of your mind. I convinced myself this morning that I had some cramps but I definitely didn’t lol just mind tricks and wishful thinking! 
    Ive more or less given up on this cycle. I mean maybe I am pregnant and I don’t have the slightest clue? Who knows! I’ll know by Sunday evening that is for sure. 

@Tori209V I’m so so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of positivity xx
  • @Tori209V So sorry to hear about this. Please look after yourself. Sending baby dust to you. Hopefully very soon you'll get good news xx

@Smilla86 : Nothing wrong trying to give your 7yr old a sibling. I really hope you'll succeed, keeping my fingers crossed for you. 

@RiaMushk : I keep on squeezing my boobs  :D Checking if they are sensitive, at times I think they are and other times I think it is wishful thinking (or me squeezing them too hard haha)

I can't test until Sunday/Monday at the earliest! 

• Kindmom1Kindmom1 Regular
    edited Jul 23, 2020 6:54PM

• Kindmom1Kindmom1 Regular
    edited Jul 23, 2020 6:55PM
    Last month we literally BD a lot around ovulation n this month we didn’t as much. Let’s see . I was reading your post  and got me thinking. What if I’m not even ovulating when the OPK shows a happy face. Is that possible ? 
  • @Tori209V I am so sorry to read this ! Please take care of yourself 💕🌠 xx
  • 10dpo, AF due in 2 days, 3 days at the latest 
    zero symptoms. I haven’t even had the sort of achyness that I sometimes get around this time and usually convince myself is implantation 😫
    cant help but feel I’m out, slight temp drop today 😕 

• Keep sitting tight @RiaMushk, as you know, you’re not out until AF shows. I didn’t have any symptoms so that might be a good thing!
  • @RiaMushk I would say temps are looking good still lovely!! I had a slight drop too! 🤞🤞🤞
  • Thanks @Mary58. Well I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, had some spotting yesterday cd24 woke up this morning to a flood, filled a pad (sorry tmi), this again has now stopped haha. Think I'm going totally casual from next month, I think my obsessing has sent my body haywire lol xxxx
  • @GG18 & @Char09 thank you so much 💗 you ladies keep me going!!! 
    Have decided I probably won’t temp next cycle. We are going away on a mini break right on my ovulation week so my temps will be all over the place anyway! And I feel like it’s stressing me out too much. I woke up at 4:15am today, Tried to get back to sleep, woke up at 4:35 so gave in and took my temp 🙈 I’m so tired of waking up so early, like my mind is on edge with making sure I take my temp! 

@Smilla86 😔 hope you can be kind to yourself! I agree with the obsessing lol not sure it’s doing me any good. I’ve bd’d on all the right days, I know I’ve ovulated and still don’t get anywhere so I probably need to relax a little more.