Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3 - Part 2

124»

Replies

• Options
    RiaMushk said:
    10dpo, AF due in 2 days, 3 days at the latest 
    zero symptoms. I haven’t even had the sort of achyness that I sometimes get around this time and usually convince myself is implantation 😫
    cant help but feel I’m out, slight temp drop today 😕 
    Hey guys! I'm new to commenting on this forum yet but have been following along! I'm in the exact same boat as you RiaMushk! I have zero symptoms besides creamy CM everyday since ovulation - here's my chart! This is our second month trying but first month temping! Gosh the tww is stressful haha

• Options
    @RiaMushk I will be and you be too, I'm sure you'll be ok xxx
  • Options
    Thank you @Smilla86 💗
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm currently 8dpo and really hoping it's my month. I've had 3 m/c in the last year. Good luck to you all. X
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well, closer to Sunday anxiously waiting for Monday to test. I feel normal but I’ve noticed at night I feel hotter. I don’t track my temperature but I definitely feel warmer then usual. Anyone else feels the same and why?
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 progesterone levels heighten your basal body temp. So you will be overall hotter than you are in the first part of your cycle, regardless of pregnancy. 
    I’m the same! Hot and bothered at night. 
    11dpo over here and feeling very meh today. I just know I’m out. Pelvis has felt a little achy but exactly the same ache as it is every month in the 2ww. 
    AF should be here Monday too. If not then I’ll test but not going to bother testing before that as really don’t see the point! 
  • Options

Not sure why I do it to myself. Clear as day a BFN. 11dpo and in other pregnancies frer has given me a faint line. Don’t feel in the slightest pregnant so I’m pretty sure this is correct! 
    Think I’m going to take myself off here for a bit, feeling really down about it and hate how it makes me feel! 
    Good luck to you all ladies, wishing you all the very best xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk I’m very sorry . I know how u feel. I think we all have been there with you on this one. Take a good rest and hope after u feel better n ready for next month. Lost of hugs for you hun 
  • Options
    @Kindmom1 thank you so much, I have my fingers crossed for you xxx 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk Take care of yourself x
  • Options
    @RiaMushk sorry to read this but take all the time you need and relax and start with a clear head xx
  • Options
    Tomorrow I start testing. I think I ovulated on/around 18/7 and due to have my periods on 31/7 or 1/8 but I think I'm out for this month too.

I did a cheapie test (25mil/iu) and it was stark white, no faint line. It was probably too early but I'm still not hopeful. I started to have spots which may indicate AF is on its way as well. 

As other have said you're not out until AF arrives but it feels like I'll join you in the August thread soon...

@RiaMushk : I know the feeling, it is sooo disheartening and the month wait feels like an age. It's frustrating when you do the right thing at the right time and it doesn't happen straight away. I keep my fingers crossed it happens soon for you. xx
  • Options
    Kindmom1Kindmom1 Regular
    edited Jul 26, 2020 4:27PM
    @RiaMushk guess what ....
    Woke up this morning with no symptoms whatsoever and I got somewhat exited yet when I go pee And I wipe & there it is AF . A slight pink light discharge. Most likely af making her appearance I’m expecting her to be at her full force tonight or tomorrow. 
    I feel soo down. I feel like the more I want this to happen the further I push it away, no matter how much I pray, what I do different each month it just doesn’t happens . I’ll be taking a break I think because is exhausting and I feel tired, mentally and physically. I never thought conceiving was this hard I’m happy I ay least have one daughter already but you guys won’t believe the pain I feel
    when I see her play alone or when she tells me she wants friends. And I can’t even do anything to give her what she needs and wants. 
  • Options
    Got a BFN this morning, it was FRER and I'm 4/5 days to AF so not holding much hope tbh   :(

It's so heartbreaking when you conviced yourself it's your month, isn't it? 

@Kindmom1 I also got a little one and desperate to give him a sibling too. I'm 35 though so the clock is ticking. 

Sending baby dust to all! X

• Options
    @Mary58
    yea is how I feel. Time ticking. The older my daughter gets the more anxious and depress I get each month. Hopefully soon we can have great news. 
  • Options
    @SS2020 For me ovulation tracking with blood tests were recommended because of my irregular periods. Mainly because it was so hard to know each month when the right time to bd was. I also had a few months where I didn’t ovulate. So i will be curious to see what they have to say about my hormone levels. I get really bad PMS symptoms too. It might not be bad idea just to get an idea that all the hormone levels are doing the right thing. Although if you have regular periods and are regularly getting a LH surge on OPKs I imagine your hormones will be fine! 

@RiaMushk sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you’re coping okay and all the best for next month. 

I am 10 dpo atm. I am trying so hard not to think about it and not to test. I feel really good atm. My best friend just had her baby boy a few days ago. So I feel like it’s our turn now 🤞🤞is anyone else still waiting?? 
  • Options
    AF showed its ugly head this morning so I'll be joining the August group. 
    I had cramps last night and thought AF is not due for another 3 days (I'm usually very regular) so I had hope and planned to test this morning but when I woke up there it was. Feeling crap to be honest but hey, gotta keep on trying. 

Gonna use OPks this month as I clearly miscalculated my cycle. 

@KristyH You have a lot of willpower to wait that long :) Fingers crossed for you you get a BFP!!  
  • Options
    @Mary58 aw I’m sorry AF showed up. It’s the worst feeling 😞😞 

Thank you. I’m starting to get period like cramps now. So I think it’s only a matter of days.
  • Options
    hi ladies I'm new to this but what does everyone think of this test. X 
  • Options
    @Mama2louie it’s a bit hard to say because the photo is blurry when you zoom up. Maybe try another? How many DPO are you?