Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This month’s journey on ttc

Replies

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you both!xx
  • Options
    Today I am 8 dpo and not much going on. I had a bad headache yesterday and a lot of mild pain in my pelvis and lower back. Hope all is well with you ladies. @Emsy20 keep me updated on how things go for you. I now we are pretty close on our dpo. 
  • Options
    You too @Bethanyjean
    i caved and did a test which is ridiculous because it’s far too early 😂 clearly it was negative! I do have sore boobs today and mild cramping but I think it’s probably AF on its way :( 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 how ironic that we were posting at the same time lol. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis to wait feels so long doesn’t it! Just want to know either way! 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 it really does seem like forever when ttc. I think I’m gonna go get some tests today and test tomorrow. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis good luck! let us know how you get on :) 
  • Options
    Hey ladies, so me and my hubby are trying for baby #1 after MC. We BD Tuesday night we’ll I took a ovulation test Friday and it was positive so we BD twice that day. I took another one on Saturday morning and it was positive so we BD again. I took another one this morning and it was negative. So do we need to BD today?  I thought you were suppose to BD three days after positive ovulation? I don’t want to miss our time but hubby seems tired of worrying about it 😞 someone please help. 
  • Options
    Sorry about your MC. Sounds like you’ve done it plenty and got a good chance. I was told to go to every other day but we were just too tired. I don’t think we did it enough leading up to the positive ovulation test. I think next month we are going to do it every day leading up to and then on the positive days too. Good luck! The wait is horrible isn’t it :( 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 The wait is going to kill me!! I hope it happened this time though 😞 good luck to you! 
  • Options
    @Katieking22 if you are doing the SMEP then starting cd 10 you bd every other day and when you get a positive opk you go 3 days in a row and skip a day then do it one more time after the skip day. But from the sound of it you do have a really good chance.  
  • Options
    Update on myself. So I did go get some cheap tests today. I got 2 and I held my pee for 4 hours and took one. I think I see a shadow of a line but I was probably seeing things. Idk if I will do the other one in the morning or not. Tomorrow will be 9 dpo for me so it’s still a little early. 
  • Options
    I would wait until your a few more dpo if that was me, just to be sure x
  • Options

• Options
    @Emsy20 tomorrow is 9 dpo but 5 days to af. So if I am I could see a line at any time. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis good luck for the test tomorrow! If you had a faint line before it’s promising! what tests are you using? 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 I use the $1 ones from dollar general and $0.88 ones from Walmart. They have always showed better for me than the expensive ones. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis we weren’t doing the SMEP. So should we have sex today even though I got a negative ovulation but it would be the third day? 
  • Options
    @Katieking22 you don’t have too but if you feel up to it it wouldn’t hurt. Also look up the sperm meets egg plan. It’s super easy. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis I did and If it doesn’t work this tune we are trying it next time! I usually ovulate late though. I have been super crampy today so idk what that means.