Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

This month’s journey on ttc

Replies

• @Katieking22 yeah I had cramps the other day. The tww really sucks when ttc. 
  • @Mom2alexis when are you going to test to try to get your BFP? 
  • Hi all! Started TTC for the first time this month and I'm absolutely buzzing! Sending wishes of success and health to everyone on their TTC journeys!
  • @Katieking22 I think I’m gonna do one tomorrow and if I don’t get a positive I am going to wait for af. @MegsieB good luck and don’t let it get you down if you don’t succeed this month. Lots of baby dust to you!
  • @Mom2alexis Thank you so much - sending lots of baby dust your way too! I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for what could be a long wait but just so excited - I think I'm setting myself up for an emotional af!!
  • @MegsieB we all do it. Always looking for any little symptom that could me we have conceived and then af shows her ugly face.  
  • Well it’s 9:40pm here and so far I have had two headaches today but I do believe this last one is trying to become a migraine. Ugh. Sign for me to go to bed. Y’all ladies have a good night. 
  • hi everyone. This is my very first month TTC ever. I'm using OPK's and got positives for 7/29 and 7/30 with a peak between those two dates. I also believe I ovulated the night of 7/30 as I had serious knife-jabbing pain in my uterus for about 5-10 mins that night and a negative OPK test. I know getting pregnant on the first try doesn't always happen but still hoping and trying not to think about all the future times this pregnancy could fail even if i do get pregnant. Currently 3 DPO and impatiently doing my TWW.
  • Good luck @Poca92 I hope your one of the lucky ones and it just takes the one cycle! Let us know how your getting on 
  • Good morning ladies. So 9 dpo today. I did take the test this morning because I am one of those that if I have a test I’m gonna take it. It looked the same as yesterday evening. So still don’t know yet. My breast do hurt a little and the bottom of my stomach at my pelvis has been feeling sore but only time will tell. Lots of baby dust to you all!
  • Btw the way I tested at like 4:30am. So almost 4 hours ago then went back to bed. I just took a pic of the test just so you can see it. Again it was almost 4 hours ago so it has dried. If I compare yesterday’s and today’s after drying today’s is a tad darker. I is light so you may have to adjust your brightness to see. Idk yet but I may go buy a frer.s
  • @Mom2alexis not sure if Evap line. sending you good luck wishes and prayers!! 
  • Can someone advise me on what day I am post ovulation. I had a static smiley 26th July and a dark line on cheapy opk the next day, from then it went to light lines. Would this make me 7dpo? 
    no symptoms to speak about apart from slightly sore boobs but this is quite normal for me before AF. 
  • @Emsy20 I got a positive opk on the 25th and had ovulation pain same day. I have my ovulation down as the 25th. I didn’t test after that. I have the 26th as 1 dpo. Idk if that will help or not. 
  • I think I’m 7 days then 🤔 
  • @Mom2alexis hey! So today I have had cramps still. I’m starting to think it might be AF cramps. AF is due the 9th 😞 trying to stay positive. Maybe it’s too soon after our MC since it was on June 4th.
  • @Katieking22 would you usually cramp that early before af. And it took me 5 months after my miscarriage to get pregnant with my son. He will be 13 months tomorrow. 
  • @Mom2alexis no I didn’t usually crap that much in advance. I know it’s early to get pregnant after MC mine was a little different though bc we lost the twins at 20 weeks and I had to birth them then have D&C. I had a period though so doctor said I was in the clear to start trying. I just hope it happened and trying to stay positive but idk but it’s only been a little over a month 😞
  • @Katieking22 I’m so sorry to hear that. I have my fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust to you that it doesn’t take long. 
  • @Mom2alexis thank you! I’ll be testing next week if no AF. Sending you baby dust as well.