Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

This month’s journey on ttc

Replies

• @Katieking22 thank you. I am going to do a frer in the morning and if I don’t get a positive I’m just gonna wait until af is late to test. 
  • Ok ladies so I did a frer this morning at 3 something and within the 10 minute window I could see a faint line I did attempt to get a picture for you all. I tweaked it to help you see. Not sure you will see it but I will post it. 
  • Ok so as I posted earlier I did the frer early this morning and could see a very faint line and posted a pic of it. It’s 4 hours later and daylight out side so tried to get a better picture of it. The line has have a little pink to it in person also the test on today’s frer is better than yesterday’s. Yesterday’s almost looked negative. But today I could see a line within the time frame. 
  • @Mom2alexis I don’t see a line but it might be the angle! I’m wanting to test so bad but I know it’s wayyyy to soon! 
  • @Katieking22 yeah it’s really faint
  • Did you look at both?
  • @Mom2alexis yes I did. I think I might see something in the second one when I zoom in. How many DPO are you? 
  • @Katieking22 I am 10 dpo today 
  • @Mom2alexis I would wait two days and test again! 
  • @Katieking22 if i had the strength not to poas I would wait but I am one of those that if I have a test I’m gonna use it.  Lol. 
  • @Mom2alexis oh trust me I know!! I’m wanting to test now bc I have three test at my house! It’s killing me!
  • I think I might see a faint line in the second photo but not sure as it’s 4 hours later. Hoping it gets stronger for you! I’ve done one today and negative, I can’t help myself I’m obsessed haha 🤣 
  • @Emsy20 I still have the one from yesterday too and they look nothing alike. I thought I seen a line yesterday but after comparing it with today’s, there wasn’t a line yesterday. I couldn’t get a good picture of it when I took it this morning but I tried.  
  • Sound good then! Keep up updated :) 
    ive got some cramps tonight. I’m currently CD29. My last cycle was 38 and before that 43. I’m unsure if it’s AF on the way early or some kind of symptom. We bd on the right days according to OPK so fingers crossed but not holding out hope. negative test today but only 8dpo so hoping something might happen in next few days: going to leave it now until around 35 days of my cycle if AF doesn’t come sooner! 
  • @Emsy20 yeah tomorrow I will be 11 dpo. If what I seen today is a true line with it being frer I should have a better line tomorrow if I am. If I don’t see anything tomorrow then I will know today’s test was a flawed test. 
  • @Mom2alexis hope it’s a darker line today! 
  • Update: so unfortunately things don’t look good for me the line didn’t get darker. It got lighter. I couldn’t even get a picture of the line. But I did take a picture and the picture is with in time frame. I had a lot of twinges and pulling which I don’t usually have. I haven’t felt like af was coming but she probably will now. Was pretty sure I had a chemical last month as af came 2 days early and lasted 2 days longer. Had a few super faint test last month. As much as I want it I’m sure it’s not gonna happen anytime soon. 
  • I know you can’t see anything 
  • I might should also add that my fmuwas only a 5 hour hold 
  • Aw @Mom2alexis I was sure it would get darker. It might still? If not I think me and you will be together next month because I’ve done a test again and not the faintest of lines. I’m going to retest again in a few day’s but other wise planning to start again in about 2 weeks :(