Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused did I test to early?

I am so what confused. It started with morning to lunch dizziness for days. Then it started to become more nausea. Then also lasting in waves in the afternoon and now even when I am not walking around. I had some lower abdomen pain on CD. 16 which I hopped was implementation pain. And since then I have in waves funny sensations in the lower abdomen....But on Saturday I had a BFN. Did I test to early? I read that tests are not reliable unless you test after missed AF or at least 19 days after ovulation. I just come off the patch. On the patch I had 28cycles and I think to remember they were at least 30 days before (a very long time ago). When should I RE-test and when make an appointment on finding out what is causing me feeling so rubbish?

Replies

• I'm not sure why you were getting all these symptoms before ovulation... It could be a hormone imbalance. Implantation bleeding or pain isn't actually a thing... The egg is too small to make any injury or pain for you to feel... But lots of women have a slight bleed around this time which has previously been known as implantation. If you are 16 days past ovulation (16dpo, not cd16) then it is unlikely this time round you are pregnant. If you are on cd16, then you are only just over half way through your cycle so I would wait a bit ❤️❤️❤️