Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC Symptoms

Hi all,

My period ended on 8th July and my husband and I had sex during my fertile window. 12th - 17th. The 12th sticks out to me because just 4 or so days after that I've been having pregnancy symptoms. Dizziness which has stuck with me and comes on in spells, fatigue, massive irritation and just over the last few days frequent urination, forgetfulness, dots of liquid coming from breasts, little headaches and minor cramping. My next period is due the 31st. What do you think?? I'm a bit nervous to test or anything because we are actually supposed to have a long and rocky road ahead of us when it comes to conceiving so this would be an actual miracle.

Replies

• CoconutfoxxCoconutfoxx Regular
    edited Jul 28, 2020 6:15AM
    I'm not sure why you're getting liquid from your breasts... That only happens weeks before birth! I know you seem to be anxious about this but a lot of the symptoms you have are just from progesterone which you produce regardless of pregnancy. I had one month of all the symptoms and no pregnancy, this time round I was almost symptomless and became pregnant. You're only 4 days before your period so get an early detector test and test! I was testing from 7dpo.