Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Was this my peak?

Hi all! Fairly new to all this ttc and opks but I've been testing my lh, I get best results around 11:30am until 1:30pm. Yesterday I got what I think was my peak but I feel like i only just caught it. Would you say that was my peak or attemped to ovulate but didn't? The test is a lot lighter today once dried out so not not sure if it would be classed as my peak, bottom one is from today which is definitely considerably lighter. Is it possible to have a really short lh surge and still have ovulated?

Replies

• Options
    Possibly have you had a temp change too? 
  • Options
    @Coconutfoxx I don't do temp as I don't get up same time every morning so didn't think it would be worth it. I might try it next cycle as well as opks just to see if it coincides. Really hope that yesterday was my peak. Taking opks is starting to feel like a chore :( 
  • Options
    When I did opks and temp I got pregnant that month! 
  • Options
    I will look into it before my next cycle, obviously with ttc I've heard it pop up a lot so worth a shot!
  • Options
    Yeah could be! Mine looked as dark as that, I tested using clear blue as well to confirm and it gave me a smiley face. I would recommend them as your line gets darker to confirm things 
  • Options
    This is mine with the last 2 I got the smileys with (I took them out the holders after) i retested just after the darker line on the cheapy and got a static smiley 
  • Options
    Thank you @Emsy20 I continued to test and my test went dark again yesterday but not positive, so now I'm not sure I think I possibly might have not actually peaked yet which has worried me..