Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

clear blue digital pregnancy test opened up

I opened up my digital clear blue test as it had read negative. It contained 2 lines via picture. Unsure whether I'm pregnant or not.

Replies

• Don't open any test up as it deems in invalid. All digital tests will have two lines regardless of pregnancy. 
  • If it says not pregnant you are not pregnant or you have tested too early. 
  • Post withdrawn
  • All it could do is make the test dry quick and make an Evap line show quicker but this would still only happen after the time limit. If you opened a test because you thought you saw a very faint line it will not alter anything. Did you see a line before opening it up? 
  • Mary58 said:
    All it could do is make the test dry quick and make an Evap line show quicker but this would still only happen after the time limit. If you opened a test because you thought you saw a very faint line it will not alter anything. Did you see a line before opening it up? 
    Thanks for reply.
    It was a digital test so I got a 'not pregnant' result. However I read online to open them to see any faint lines that may have appeared within the test. Which there was but unsure whether this means anything at all. 
  • I would say test with a frer. In my experience...there is not always 2 lines with the digitals. I always took them apart. There are a few websites where they experimented with taking the digitals apart and what the lines mean. Good luck.
    Thanks for the reply, I have bought a first response test to try in the morning, I am 3-4 days early so hopefully I will have a clear answer tomorrow. 
  • Post withdrawn