Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive?

Hello I'm new to the forum...I took a test a couple of days ago after being 7 days late on my period...I ended up getting this as a result...the top one is the first one..the bottom one I took today to retest... I'm not sure if it's a positive or a negative..one line showed up on the first and not really much on the second...I'm planning on getting a blood test done next week

Replies

• @Hopefulmommy545 We always say the same thing about blue dye here on the forum: It is not as a reliable as the pink one because of evaporation line. 
    How do you check your ovulation (OPK? BBT?) ? Are you sure that you ovulated when you think you did? Blood test is a good idea! Let us know how you got on. Fingers crossed! 
  • @Remedios I last had my period end on july 4th and my fertile window was the 15th of july..I was supposed to have my period starting the 30th...I'm not sure what an OPK is or a BBT...can you explain?
  • OK so top one is invalid cos there's no thick blue line in the little window. 

I can't see any line in either of the test windows I'm afraid. I think your period might just be late.

Opks are tests to find when you ovulate and bbt is your body temperature to check when you have ovulated.