Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

11 DPO & implantion signs when can I test?

Hello all,
I have read over done previous chats relating to this question but they are very old.

Currently TTC and had small amounts of brown discharge 10DPO and today at 11DPO. AF due in 3 days but this is not common for me so am thinking implantation bleeding.

How many days do I need to wait before testing?

Replies

• I’m amazed at your will power not to test! If you can resist I’d wait until 3 days for a more accurate result but I’m not one to talk as I always test early 😂 
  • @Treesaregreen25 It is a good sign. (Although I had blood streak in CM last month on 10dpo, did not test and AF came 4 days later.) 

They say that 2 days after "implantation bleeding", so I would say tomorrow, on 12dpo. Best of luck! Let us know the result please!
  • Thank you @Remedios & @Emsy20
    I am tempted to test this afternoon, I have hardly been able to eat so nauseas all day and my cup of tea tasted really bland.

Trying to hold for 4 hours until I test but am also nervous I will get a BFN so thinking FMU tomorrow will be best.

I had cramping earlier in the week also , so am hoping these are positive signs 🤞
  • All sounds very promising @Treesaregreen25. HCG needs time to built up in your system, so tomorrow could bring a more reliable result. Of course I do understand that patience is not our strongest point when TTC. :) Please, let us know what the outcome is. Fingers crossed! 
  • @Treesaregreen25 have you tested yet? X
  • Bad news guys , I am out for this month  :'(
    I ended up testing the Friday night 11DPO and was BFN thought I would hold off until 13DPO which is today. All Saturday I was so nauseas and light headed I spent most of the day in bed which is not usual before AF comes. Anyway she did last night at around 8pm after some really bad cramping. I had my hopes so high and thought this month was it!! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for O day later this month.
  • @Treesaregreen25 sorry to hear this! Wishing you all the luck for this cycle 💗