Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Best ovulation tests

Hi,

I had a miscarriage on 4th July and haven’t had a period yet and not sure when I’m due one. 

Does anyone have any recommendation for ovulation test as I’ve no idea when I’m due to ovulate due to no period 

thanks 

Replies

• Options
    Hi

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. The Clearblue digital ovulation tests are super easy but expensive. The easy@home ovulation tests are much cheaper but some people find them hard to read. I was daunted by them at first but have used them this month and they're ok. I input the photos into the premom app each day and it tells you when you've got high/peak fertility.

Did you have any ovulation symptoms a couple of weeks after your miscarriage? X
  • Options
    Thanks for getting back to me.

erm i bled for like a couple weeks after my miscarriage and I’ve had a few like cramps but I couldn’t say I know if I’m ovulating. A bit more discharge (sorry) this week but I’ve only ever tracked ovulation by my period tracker 

my nipples and books have been sensitive but comes and goes x
  • Options
    I second easy@home. I got pregs 1st month on them xx
  • Options
    Just bought some. Thanks very much xx
  • Options
    I hope you get some answers. Are you getting them delivered? X
  • Options
    Yeah they are being deliver on Sunday xx
  • Options
    I hope you've got your tests now; have you started using them yet? X
  • Options
    I receive them yesterday but they seem confusing. I’ve done a pregnancy test and I don’t know if my eyes are playing tricks but I see AA VERY very slight line. I’ve zoomed and I’m ssure one is there ?? Xx
  • Options

Can you see anything? 
  • Options
    This may be the best one 
  • Options
    I can't see anything, but it may just be because it's a photo. 

I found inputting them into the premom app is easier than trying to read them yourself, as it gives you a score with each one as well, plus it then tells you if it's low, high or peak. X
  • Options
    I’m not sure how to add the pregnancy test into the app? It’s a first response one? Xx
  • Options
    Try going onto add tests then change it it hcg at the top, and you should be able to take a photo there x
  • Options
    I’ve added my photo now but it doesn’t say anything? Should it? Xx
  • Options
    I’ve added my photo now but it doesn’t say anything? Should it? Xx

I can't see the test line. Also, Premom can only read the LH test, not the HCG test. But you can manually mark the HCG test result as pos or neg.
  • Options
    Oh, I thought premom could read a hcg test as it gives you the option to change what test it is at the top of the screen. I went to add a hcg test just to look at that section of the app and it asked me to do the same as a lh test - i.e. upload the photo within the lines. X
  • Options
    yeah yeah i did that but nothing happens. Took another test today and was same faint line. Going to wait until Saturday and try again! Hard to see but defo there in person and had 3 the same now  xx

• Options
    That's annoying that it didn't pick anything up. Hopefully your test on Saturday will be a lot darker 🤞 x
  • Options
    It did pick something up ever so slightly and that’s 3 now. A negative is a negative any which way you move it and this you could see something there in person! 

Praying for a better one Saturday xx