Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• My friend said something that upset me this evening. She now has a one month old.. "it took us a year to fall pregnant so dont be hard on yourself" she wasnt trying for a baby, when she found out she was pregnant it was a complete shock. You should never compare two journeys, especially when they are completely different!
  • I had a miscarriage back in may and let me tell you I didn’t even have any symptoms of pregnancy, I was actually just taking one for the hell of it, and then found out I was, I ended up having a CP and it’s hard, but I’m hopeful, and right after the following month I ended up starting my cycle on time and this month it was a week late, and I was spotting and then it was heavy flow, and now I’m not sure what to think, why was it even late to begin with! Ha but I’m still hopeful. 
  • I’m out this month
    my letrozole was cancelled cuz I don’t have a rubella shot
    in honestly getting so fed up and wanting to quit 
  • @Clarissa78 that's rubbish that you haven't been sleeping very well. Have you tried meditation once in bed? Or lavender oil on your pillow? There's a plant called mother in law's tongue that is supposed to help induce good sleep. I've not tried it but heard great things about it. Maybe worth a look if it continues?

@Kazam2817 it really is awful, and so unfair that some people struggle. You tend to find that the people who struggle would be the best parents I think. It seems to be that way with the people I know, for sure. Here's hoping to a really positive month on here with lots of bfps 🤞🤞🤞🤞 x
  • @HippieMama4 I need to get back into the mediation... my kind was wandering last nite but I had a nap yest cos was tired so that may have threw me. I have some lavender oil I will try that and the meditation...
    def think I am out dpo9 temp drop, dpo10 slight increase and on cover line and this morning dpo11 another slight drop... af like cramps also - af should be due on in approx 4 days ☹️☹️
  • @Bethanyjean I'm sorry your friend made the insensitive comment. People really don't understand how difficult the journey of ttc is do they. You have us as support, please always remember that.

@Jaydenl42 I'm sorry about your miscarriage. Fingers crossed for a positive month for you. 🤞

@Revbomb I'm sorry you're out this month. Fingers crossed for next month x
  • Hi all, currently on 8po and I wouldnt say i have had any signs just sore boobs but this is possibly due to AF, due to arrive in 6 days but my previous cycles have been a little longer. hoping to hold off doing any testing until next week even though I have the urge to do so now I feel more hopeful this month but worried it will hit hard again if AF arrives. mentally I have had a good month and reduced as much stress as possible. Hope you are all keeping well sending lots of baby dust 💕
  • BethanyjeanBethanyjean Regular
    edited Aug 30, 2020 3:02PM
    @HippieMama4 thank you, i feel like i have a whole new group of friends from this forum💞

Also is there any cross stitch fans in this group? My husband wants me to do something to keep me busy from obsessing. Ive always loved cross stitching as it helps me to relax. So i thought i could cross stitch something to eventually hang in a nursery xx
  • @Bethanyjean that was really insensitive for your friend. People really don’t have a clue what it’s like until they experience any sort of difficulty them self. I have a friend who both times got pregnant within 2 months and had two healthy pregnancies. Luckily she doesn’t say stuff like that but I know that she is probably thinking ‘just chill out!!’ Lol and it’s easy to say that when you haven’t had to wait or had an mc or anything.

i used to love cross stitching! Hobbycraft do some nifty little packages where it’s pretty straight forward or I’m sure you can get some cheaper on amazon. 
    Very therapeutic! I’d join you on that one if I didn’t already have a million and one things to do 😭 yoga is my therapy so I squeeze that in when I can! 
  • @RiaMushk ive seen a set i would love to do and hang in the nursery, all safari animals which say things like'be strong, be kind, be happy" i think its a set of 6. But its a pattern from America and ive seen some comments from people in the UK saying they couldnt match up all the threads. So now im like a crazy woman searching the internet for a UK version🤣xx
  • @Clarissa78 hey hun I’m not doing ivf just yet and doing IUI so letrozole 5 days, two days FSH shots, then bloods and scan and if everything looks good then HCG trigger shot and insemination. 

@Revbomb, I DM’d you xhugsx
  • @Kazam2817 ah I get you... fingers crossed hun you will get your bfp soon xx 
  • Hows everyone feeling?
    I’m 7Dpo AF should be here in 5 days but don’t feel anything at the moment. Getting inpatient and want to go for the tests. 

• Thinking im maybe out... I'm probably about 10dpo today and for the past 3 days now (tmi) I've had a very slight pinky brown tint to my creamy cm in the afternoons combined with a dull crampy type feeling - like my period is starting. Still early for me on cd28 but I do normally spot before my period but usually darker... Let's see what the next few days will bring.. really holding out on the testing this time!
  • Yasmin85 said:

Thinking im maybe out... I'm probably about 10dpo today and for the past 3 days now (tmi) I've had a very slight pinky brown tint to my creamy cm in the afternoons combined with a dull crampy type feeling - like my period is starting. Still early for me on cd28 but I do normally spot before my period but usually darker... Let's see what the next few days will bring.. really holding out on the testing this time!
    Fingers crossed for you x
  • Thanks @Clarissa78 and @Yasmin85 you never know it could be implantation. 

I think the only thing we can do is try and stay positive. It’s so hard when ttc as everyone little symptom twitch etc we obsess over. In reality though you never know and you’re only out when AF comes. Am hoping to see some lovely BFPs in this group and good luck to those testing soon. Will be a couple of weeks away yet for me xxxc
  • @Kazam2817 me too! I’m due to ovulate any day now, AF is due roughly 17th of September, so am only the later side of sept in this group 😁
    I’ve given up on symptom spotting as both of my previous pregnancies were different in the tww! 
  • @RiaMushk we will be roughly the same depending if everything is ok for us to do the IUI (hopefully this week) so will be testing around the same time..... yay, cycle buddy!  X
  • @Kazam2817 eeeek I’ve got everything crossed for you that you will be able to do it! 🙏🏻🤞🏻✨ 

• Thanks @RiaMushk I hope so, this will be our 5th IUI so will see, I keep living in hope. We are doing this while we wait for our IVF referral. Hoping it doesn’t come to that 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.