Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• Couldn’t resist...
    😅😭💖
    Thank you so much for all your support ladies over the last 5 months! 
    Hoping this is a sticky bean 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• @RiaMushk super bfp! What a lovely suprise when you thought you were out! Xxx
  • Omg yes defo strong line. So happy for u. Happy and healthy 9 months xx
  • Oh @RiaMushk that is a lovely photo to see. I hope you have a lovely 9 months. Thank you for your support. Stay in touch. 
  • @RiaMushk congratulations!! Amazing that SMEP worked for you first time too!xx
  • @RiaMushk I am so so happy for you. Big congratulations!!! 👶🏼 xxx
  • @RiaMushk omg !! Congratulations ❤️ I am so thrilled for you honestly ! You were so sure you were out too ! That's amazing news! I would say a frer would show a decent line if that's a cheapie no matter how long you wait xx
  • @RiaMushk so any symptoms you noticed during the TWW?xx
  • Thank you so much ladies! 
    @Bethanyjean that is true I hadn’t thought of that... we didn’t quite get to do it fully as DH couldn’t release on day of O, but who knows! 
    We also used conceive+ lube for the first time, only once though as it was so slippery! 

Wishing you all your BFPs really soon, I’ll hang around to cheer you on and watch them roll in!!! ✨✨✨✨
  • @RiaMushk that's a fantastic line in the FRER 😁 I'm so pleased for you, I had a good feeling about this month. 

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! X
  • @Chloe888 thank youuuuu! And I know, I can honestly hand on my heart say I really reallly thought I was out. 

@Bethanyjean I have had zero symptoms, like zero. I mean I got a few spots a couple of days ago which is unlike me but that’s it.
    6dpo I had trapped gas pains only
    for a short while though. 
    My main ‘symptom’ was no spotting yesterday. 
    Day before that I had faint tinted cm after bd so I assumed that was beginning of spotting, but looking back maybe it was a bit of implantation? 
    Literally within the last hour is the first time I have felt backache. 
    I know people say this all the blooming time but I can honestly tell you, I felt so ‘empty’ and just low this tww, no hope at all for this month. So cramping, nothing! 
    It really can and does happen that way xxxxx
    have everything crossed for you all, I’m also trying not to get too excited as we’ve had loss before, so I know I can’t be too sure. But trying to stay positive 🌈🙏🏻
  • @RiaMushk eeeh honestly what a fab present to wake up to and your away aren't you ? Xx
  • @RiaMushk that is just so amazing, im over the moon for you xx

Cant wait to see my BFP but ive never been pregnant so i dont even know if i can get pregnant, i think thats the hardest thing for me right now😔xx
  • @RiaMushk Omgosh that's soo amazing, so happy for you. Literally the first thing I did this morning was check the forum to see if you'd posted lol. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Fingers crossed more BFPs to come Ladies xx
  • I always pop back to see how you all are and @RiaMushk I'm sooo over the moon for you!! I had zero symptoms too!!! It's a thing haha!! Xxx
  • @RiaMushk yaaayyyy!! Congratulations that’s amazing news! So happy for you!! 

And thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!! X
  • @RiaMushk what a brilliant line!!!! Congratulations!! Especially after you thought you were out. Now you can really put your feet up and enjoy your holiday to the fullest 😍
  • @RiaMushk congratulations 🥰
  • @RiaMushk omg what fabulous news! I’m so so excited for you lovely. Big congratulations 🥳 🥳
  • @RiaMushk Congratulations lovely!!!! So excited for you!! 😍😍
This discussion has been closed.