Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• Thank you everyone so much, honestly your positive wishes and energy are so uplifting!
    i think it’s all mental cause it’s way too early but feeling rough now 🤣🙈
    yes @Chloe888 I’m on holiday, with my parents and brother and nephew etc so we have told all of them! Everyone is very excited, but I’m not as excited as I think having a loss before does ruin that excitement a bit.
    im going to book an early scan in I think to calm the nerves! 

@bet@Bethanyjean  I know the feeling, I felt that before my first! I just know it will be soon for you and you’ll be absolutely fine! 

Baby dust to you all xxxx

• @RiaMushk you filled me with positive thoughts just with your positive test. It’s so exciting!! Did you wait until the day AF was due? 
    So excited for you, I bet having a loss does take some excitement away but remember 3/4 don’t lose! Xxx
  • @RiaMushk I have to keep saying what @emma Charlotte has just said to you 3/4 don't and its so true! You only ever hear the bad statistics ! Aaaw amazing news you've told them ! Xx
  • @emma Charlotte yes thank youuu that’s what I keep having to tell myself! 🤞🏻
    Yes today AF was due but didn’t spot yesterday, so did it this morning.
    funny cause it’s the first month I haven’t been tempted to do a cheapie at 10dpo 🙈 would have been interesting to see if there would have been a faint line or not! 
  • @RiaMushk the first scan is always the nerve racking one. But will be absolutely fine can’t wait to hear your progress and c pic. Enjoy your holiday x
  • @RiaMushk I’m 100% not testing early. I don’t have any in the house! I’m going to wait until I’m back from my little break and do one next Friday! Not sure what AF is due as two apps say different xxx
  • @RiaMushk congratulations, that is super news 😊😊
  • @RiaMushk : So so happy for you!! I knew it would happen for you this month :) I had no symptoms either (maybe slightly creamy cm a few days before but then I never really paid attention to it so I might actually get it before AF too lol). I started having nausea at 5 weeks, now it comes and goes (I'm 7 weeks + 1). 
    With my son I was totally convinced I was out too so was shocked as well and I had a perfect, healthy pregnancy. 
    You used the clearblue ov stick, did you? Worked first month using them for me! 
    I'll see you in the due in May 2021 group x

For the others, hang in there it'll soon be your turn! Sending baby dust to you all xx

• @RiaMushk Congratulations!!! 
  • I feel like I'm out this month. I got my third high temp on CD8 so I think I ovulated really early and missed it. MY OPK's were pretty dark, though not "high" when I tested the first day after AF ended so maybe I ovulated during my last day of AF? I only BD once and that was the day of my first high temp. i'm feeling a little disappointed if thats what happened.
  • @Poca92 has fertility friend confirmed ovulation? I'm sorry if you have missed it, especially so early into your cycle 😔 xx
  • @Mrs_T. No it hasnt. I'm not sure if it will since I dont have any OPK's to put in and the time compared to last cycle.
  • @Poca92 it confirms ovulation with me from 3 high temps and I don't use opks so that shouldn't affect it. It may do in terms of timing. The earliest I ovulated was cd10 and it confirmed ovulation on that cycle but with red dashes as opposed to the full lines of that makes sense? Xx 
  • How does fertility friend work? Is it based on bbt or OPKs? Xxx
  • Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Sep 16, 2020 2:05PM
    @emmacharlotte it's based on bbt. It doesn't predict when you will ovulate (until you have a few cycles) which is why people often use opks as well but confirms ovulation xx
  • @Mrs_T. oh ok. maybe it wont recognize it because I only have five previous low temps compares to six? maybe its waiting for an fourth high temp? who knows.
  • @Poca92 possibly. I hope it's clearer on a few days and you've just had some erratic high temps xx
  • hi ladies, i new to the group but was following along, my DH and I, started back trying after taking a break for over a year. i didn't not put in much effort this month but i was still tracking my BBT every morning, and realized that femometer changed my ovulation date which was very strange. i thought nothing of it because i was still getting my regular period symptoms , cramping and sore boobs etc, I decided to go ahead and take the test because my cycle would have been due on that day, to my surprise i saw 2 lines, never in my life have i ever seen two lines in the three years we were trying.. however i think i am having a chemical because the lines are not getting any darker. i got a blood test this morning, but the results are not coming back until Friday. This is 12-14dpo.What do you ladies think?            

• @nish2578 hi the line is there however I would probably do another in a few days. But by then your bloods will be back and I wish u all the luck for a BFP. I’m two days off my expected AF and dreading it. I’ve had no pre symptoms and by now I’m normally well aware she is on her way. But I’ve had ughhh feeling and on and off feeling sick. Not normally my AF feelings but I’m not long off having the rod removed to know what is normal for me at min. Let us know how u get on though x
  • @nish2578 if those tests are in order I would say that was a good line progression xx
This discussion has been closed.