Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• Thanks  @GwentonEmmy.  "Mrs_T." , the easy at home test is this morning, the other two were from monday night and tuesday morning, so that one is significantly lighter than the other two.

• Congratulations @RiaMushk I am so so happy for you!! I as following this chat in the hope you got your BFP. This is so exciting! 
    I know exactly what you mean about no symptoms  - I was exactly the same and felt the same and my main symptom was no spotting and now I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! Xxx
  • @GwentonEmmy you could be the third of us in a week with a bfp! Having no symptoms seems to be the positive thing at the moment, so here's hoping! 🤞🌠 x
  • I’ve been getting period like paints today and slightly itchy nipples and boobs feel heavy. I’m 9dpo so I’m assuming these are just all in my head xxx
  • @RiaMushk Omg congratulations, delighted for you!!
  • Hi guys,
    So AF came after me 2 days early at 12dpo on sept 13th. So I'm out. DH and I were on a date when it happened to make it extra lovely. So I'm on CD4 now and I don't know if I have it in me to try again this cycle, I give up lol. How's everyone else doing? Anyone here have the same cycle or close?

Congratulations to everyone who got their bfp I'm so happy for you all! That's what I like to see, keep them coming!
  • @RiaMushk WOW! Congrats ❤️❤️
  • @Aplus I’m with you. Just had my second chemical pregnancy in a row and ugh. I don’t care if I have sex at all this month

• @Aplus I’m on CD2 now, so close to yours. My cycles are 26 days, how about you? 
  • @KristinO1987
    Oh no I'm sorry. Yes it takes everything out of you, and its not like you can do it without having hope! 

My cycles are different every single month, my may-june was 28 days, jun-jul was 32 days, jul-aug was 32 days, now aug to sept was 30 days. 
  • Major stomach cramps so likely to have AF morro aghhh
  • Sorry to hear @KristinO1987. How long did it take for your cycle to return after your chemical?
  • @Kristin01987
    Do you temp? Maybe you or someone who does, can help me figure this out, I'm a little confused 😕. My temp was high after O, for 12 days then, 12dpo I had ewcm and low temp on the morning that af came, then got af that night, temp was still low that night. The day after that, it was still low, then yesterday it rose, and this morning it was still high. And my af is barely there today and yesterday, which isn't normal for me I usually go 6 days with a good amount.. it seems like my hormones are all over the place. Is it normal for temp to rise 3-4 days into your cycle?
  • @aplus could you send a photo of your chart? X
  • @Aplus are you taking your temp as soon as you stir in the morning at exactly the same time?  
    I find even if I get up to pee a an hour or so before my alarm goes off it can skew the charts. 
  • @RiaMushk yes congratulations!!! Sorry I'm a bit late to the party just catching up!

So so happy for you 
  • Thank you so much @littlefig @SS2020 @Fairycakes88 @KristinO1987 @Aplus
    so good to know im not the only
    one without symptoms! However today I have had quite uncomfortable lower backache and sort of trapped nerve down the back of my leg! 
    And so tired and a bit off balance but think maybe it’s anxiety too! 
    But this is all on 13 dpo! 

@gw@GwentonEmmy got my fingers crossed for you! 
    @emma Charlotte  sounds promising!! 
  • @littlefig
    Yes I take it as soon as I open my eyes, and its been  pretty consistent since I started about 2 weeks ago at 2dpo. Maybe its too early to see a real pattern? But I just don't understand why its up again 4 days into my period 

@Mrs_T.
    Shoot i don't have a chart! I just log it into the my days app so I can keep track of it that way. I just started charting my bbt at 2dpo, so around 2 weeks ago. If I were to get a chart, would I be able to enter my old temps for the past 2 weeks?

• @RiaMushk
    You're so welcome !
  • @Aplus I just asked you on another group if you track for ovulation so I guess I got my answer. Most of us here use fertility friend app to track or BBT and I do believe that you can input old data on there.
This discussion has been closed.