Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨

Replies

• @Ami612 welcome to the group! So sorry about your wedding being cancelled! Me and DH only bd twice on the day I got my peak. This wasn’t intentional but as I was inputting my OPKs it pushed everything forward so missed the days before in my fertile window. 
    I wouldn’t worry as people say it only takes the one time. 
    Lots of baby dust to you xxx
  • @Kazam2817 can your shots make a difference to tests? I know you've got your blood test on 22nd. I'm just thinking could it be false tests? 

@GwentonEmmy oh no, gutted for you that af has arrived. Is it full flow or spotting? 

With regard to what you can do, I know a lot of people take the Seven Seas Conception multivitamins and say that helps. My dh and I have both been taking the Pregnacare Conception multivitamins (obviously the male and female ones respectively lol) for the last 1-2 months. I'm not saying it's what's helped, but we also got pregnant the first month that dh was taking DAA (D aspartic acid) supplements. Worth looking into maybe?

@Ami612 welcome to the group. I think if you've got your peak, bding until the day after your opk has gone negative gives you a good chance.

Good luck! 

Babydust to all x
  • @HippieMama4 at min nothing on pad just red when wiping so I know it’s AF. As implantation is darker. 
    How are u doing. X
  • @GwentonEmmy sorry hippiemama has just reminded me I take the seven seas trying for a baby!

@Ami612 welcome! Agree with what the ladies have suggested 

Xx
  • We are on contraception for him/her pregnacare. Bloody massive tablet we take each day. But half way through so will carry on with that and c how we get on 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hey everyone, is it too late to get on this bus?? AF due on September 28th.

I don't have high hopes for this cycle, because I got a UTI just in time for predicted most fertile days so pretty sure we missed the window, but I miss the supportive community of madeformums so thought I'd jump in anyway! <3

(The reason I'm still holding on to a small sliver of hope for September is that I wasn't really tracking ovulation this month (partner and I are just getting back to the whole TTC journey after a rocky period in relationship after early miscarriage and I didn't want to put too much pressure on us) and we did manage to DTD a few times and *if* I ovulated early, there is a small chance!)

• Thank you all for you wonderful replies. Ok, so i'm doing everything i can. last month we had our first lot of bloods as my periods turned so irregular. The Dr thought i was perimenopausal as my mum started her menopause at 33. luckily it wasn't. i was also taking the pregnicare prenatal but have been advised to come off of them as they can affect your cycles so i have switched to the seven seas ones too. I really dont know if it was the prenatal vitimins that effected my cycle but it was after taking them that it all changed. Getting pregnant is so bloody difficult. x
  • @idath @Ami612

welcome to the group ladies :) 

im hoping I’m still in for this month 🤞 cd 46 today but due to some EWCM I’m hoping I’ve just ovulated late. Which would just about keep me in still for September. 

How’s everyone feeling. 
  • @HippieMama4 Thats really interesting. Can I ask what D aspartic acid your OH takes, dosage and where do you buy it from. :smile:
  • Thanks @Mrs_T. And yes apparently long ovulation can be normal. My fertility clinic don’t see it as a concern 

@KristyH thank you. I never get any spotting or pain normally with ovulation only sometimes when I take the fertility meds.

@HippieMama4 it could be as the shots do influence it but my test this morning was pretty non existent so if by some Miracle they get darker before Tuesday then yes that is hopeful but this is my 5th IUI and it always goes this way so my hopes are not very high.

@GwentonEmmy am sorry AF arrived it’s always gutting mrs but we just have to pick ourselves up and keep going m. Wishing you lits if ✨baby dust✨ For next month 

welcome to all newbies x

• Thank u. Defo means a lot having u ladies here to chat to about it all. X
  • Ladies I am struggling with my chart. All the different detectors have different ovulation days and I'm so confused which it would be. Based on FAM my period is due tomorrow but if I change it to advanced I'm still days away as it changes ovulation to cd23 and then research changes it to cd28 😩 Looking at my chart when do you think I ovulated? 

• Also I should add I got a bfn today on a frer 
  • @Pennylane87 I would be inclined to say ovulation was on cd20. Sorry about your bfn xx
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Mrs_T.
    I finished logging everything so I'll take a screenshot to show you. 
  • I logged everything from sept 3rd, but the chart only shows from cd1/sept 13th.
  • @Pennylane87
    I'm sorry about your bfn. 
This discussion has been closed.