Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Do I have line eyes?

Ok so I know it’s still very early for me as I just had spotting the day before yesterday. But I am one that if I have a test I’m gonna use it which is why I buy the cheap ones lol. But anyway I swear I see a very very faint line. 

Replies

• It was taken within the read time frame. 
  • I’m sorry but i don’t see anything... how many dpo are you?
  • Oh I am way early lol. I’m 6 dpo had some spotting two days ago and a little yesterday. That was my last test so I won’t do another one for a while. 
  • @Mom2alexis I can see a faint line, fingers crossed for you xxx
  • @Smilla86 thank you. I’m gonna try to wait a few days before buying any more tests because it’s still early for me. 

• i had a colonoscopy done yesterday - I was 7DPO so had to take a pregnancy test just in case to confirm if I’m pregnant or not ..the test showed a really really faint positive in the morning from the morning urine . Then in hospital at 3pm they done another test in hospital which shake negative , and today I’m 8DPO and the test strip showed negative again . Does that mean the first test was a false positive ?  thanks for any advice 
  • It could have been an indent line or a evap line hard to say. Give it a few more days and test again. 
  • Ok so I know I said I wouldn’t do another test for a few days but I had to go to Walmart and while I was there I picked up a few 88 cents test and did one today and I swear I see a very faint line. I know I am still super early only being 8 dpo but it’s all good. Pictures were taken within the read time frame.
  • Honestly I don’t see second line ... I’m 9dpo and took a test this morning still negative :( I hope we get ouR BFP Xxx 
  • @Beni96 the tww is the worst 
  • @Mom2alexis i knowwww and when you want to see those two lines but nothing :( 
  • @Beni96 I usually don’t do a lot of testing to early but I had spotting at 4 dpo and that is not normal for me. So I’m a little obsessed right now. Lol
  • Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2020 1:46PM
    @Mom2alexis i jad a misscarriage last year in August , and this is first time TTC after , and I have one daughter 5 years old . I never had trouble getting pregnant ...and now I’m starting To think if after the miscarriage I might have a problem getting pregnant :( although everything is fine with my ovaries and hormones . So I’m also quiet obsessed . 
  • @Beni96 I’m sorry you had to go through that. I had one June 2018 so I know how hard it can be. It took me 2 years to get pregnant with my daughter who is 7 now from a previous relationship. When I got pregnant April 2018 we weren’t trying but not preventing but sadly we lost that one. We did actively try again right away because we realized how much we wanted the one we lost and it took 5 months for me to get pregnant. Now my husband and I are try for our second child together (my third) and we are on our third month trying this time. 
  • Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2020 2:18PM
    I’m sorry for you loss too hunny x I hope we can get a positive 😫 and I hope it will be easy for me to get pregnant as would love to have a baby before my daughter gets much older :( 
  • Are you using opk to track ovulation?
  • Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2020 3:50PM
    @Mom2alexis no , I know some people say you can’t track ovulation by your symptoms , but I know my body so much as have regular cycles , and I know exactly when my ovulation day occurs because I get pain in the ovaries and also my discharge  changes to egg whites sorry for tmi. I have an app on my phone which shows when should ovulation occur , and we had sex every day on the days leading to ovulation , then on the day of ovulation I had the pains so I knew that is it . That’s how I fell pregnant the past two times and it never failed lol . I guess I just know my body as I’m observing it each month . 
  • @Beni96 no I know what you mean. I also can tell when I am ovulating because of the ovulation pain. 
  • @Mom2alexis well let’s keep each other posted ;) how many DPo are you ? X 
  • @Beni96 I am 8 dpo today. I have one test left and I think I am going to skip tomorrow and do my last test on 10 dpo. I also have a thread on here that’s call this months Journey on ttc that I post daily updates on. I started it last month and just continued on this month with it. I post my symptoms and stuff on it.