Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnant or am I out ? Help please

Hi ladies

I usually have a 32 day cycle I was due on my period today , been having on and off cramps ( to the point where I think I need to check if I’ve came on ) 

I had the exact same symptoms with my last pregnancy .

I did a test this afternoon with a clear blue and was bfn , would it make a difference if It had been concentrated wee or not ? I probably only held for an hour before I did it . 

Don’t know whether I’m out or not 😩 

Please help any suggestions or experiences it’s driving me mad ! 

Replies

• @Georginax525 hello you may be pregnant and your pee was just too diluted. I would test again in the morning with fmu as you should get an answer then, good luck xxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    @Georginax525 hello you may be pregnant and your pee was just too diluted. I would test again in the morning with fmu as you should get an answer then, good luck xxx
    Yes I will try with fmu ! Read so many things saying people have tested positive at 9dpo and I think well I must be out then 😂 ! Thank you xxx 
  • No, not at all you’re only out if AF comes. HCG can rise slowly in some people and so some people don’t get a positive until a week or two after their period due date. Good luck keeping 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For you. Please keep us updated xxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    No, not at all you’re only out if AF comes. HCG can rise slowly in some people and so some people don’t get a positive until a week or two after their period due date. Good luck keeping 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For you. Please keep us updated xxx
    Thanks lovely ! Shall keep you updated , if it’s a bfn tomorrow shall wait another few days, that’s if af hasnt arrived by then ! Xxx
  • Hoping it’s good news for you xxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    Hoping it’s good news for you xxx
    I tested this morning and still bfn !  I still have light cramping in one side and creamy cm . I’m normally dry before af ! Haven’t got a clue what is happening 😩xx
  • You could just have slow rising hcg, no AF is a good sign mrs so am keeping everything crossed for you xxxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    You could just have slow rising hcg, no AF is a good sign mrs so am keeping everything crossed for you xxxx
    Thank you ! I’ve ordered some first Response tests should be here later , I’m now 2 day’s late ! Could be a fluke this month but we dtd a lot so not giving up hope yet ! Xx
  • 2 days late should defo show up in a frer so here’s hoping I see your BFO soon xxx