Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

What do you see on this test

Replies

• I see a faint one. I would recommend trying a pink dye test. Good luck. 
  • Thank you that’s what I thought it was 5 days early when I took it haven’t taken one since but the one I did take A few hours after this one was negative it was a digital I’m not going to take one until tomorrow morning 
  • Digital test take a lot more hcg to say pregnant so it doesn’t surprise me that you got a no on that. When you get a good dark line a digital will pick it up. 
  • Thank you so much. I’ve been feeling super odd lately so I took one and after a minute that showed up but then the digital said no so I thought it was right then I just continued to feel sick to my stomach after eating especially after puking 6 times yesterday I thought I’d ask if people seen what I seen. 
  • If you take another one now the lines should be much darker given that this one was 5 days before AF, good luck 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Took this one this afternoon (thought I was buying a pink test) still no period. 
  • Elizanor? I have taken about 8 or 9 of these blue dyes, Equate(walmart), walgreen ones with plus sign and Factplus with plus sign and all of them are positive, some faint and some more visible lines. Now I have taken frers up and down and can't get a positive on those? How are you doing? Done more tests? 
  • I only received positives on these ones I have yet to start but pink dye I have had negatives so I’m not entirely sure I have not taken anymore since 
  • Okay I really hope you get a line on the frers soon!! I bougth a 3 ct pack today and I took one and I can see a super duper faint line. Im gonna take one tomorrow morning to see if it might be darker. 
    Baby dust to you😁🙏