Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

Replies

• @Clarissa78 something to keep you on your toes! The body can be so confusing! Still waiting for ovulation 😩 xx
  • @Mrs_T. yep It can be so confusing. I think best to not symptom spot cos it just drives us insane on the dreaded TWW.

oh no that is painful, hopefully you will get it soon. 28-30 day cycle is long enough to be waiting. Fingers crossed it happens soon for you x 
  • @Clarissa78 yes definitely although difficult when you pick up on every little thing!

I hope so, Cd21 today! Thank you xx
  • @Mrs_T. that is late CD21 but it could land next day or so.. Due to not long off contraceptive first few periods can be off. 

I am due to have my progesterone and Oestrodiol checked on Friday - day 22 of my cycle - so if they are all ok we are all green lights and all is good - follicle is rupturing so I am releasing an egg and hormones need to be stable - so progesterone at least 60 and Oestradiol at least 400. So hopefully all will be stable.. and we can just keep trying and get a bfp x
  • @Clarissa78 yes I'm hoping it will happen this week ideally. Yes, just hope things settle sooner rather than later, just hoping I at least ovulate in September or I'll feel I've lost an entire month.

I've got everything crossed for good results for you on Friday! Hopefully your bfp occurs really soon!

Xxx
  • @Mrs_T. I totally get you, each month feels so precious to be trying and then when something doesn’t go right you get so dis-heartened. 

Thank you soo much, I have my fingers crossed for you too xx 
  • Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2020 4:58PM
    @Clarissa78 yes absolutely, that is exactly how I'm feeling about it. I know I have to be patient but don't want to be having such long cycles I skip ovulation completely. Aw thank you. Definitely let us know how you get on on Friday! Xxx
  • @Mrs_T. I will be a few days getting results. Bloods just been took fri, I will let ye know how I get it on when I get them back xx 
  • CD19/or 3dpo - I’ve got terrible backache all across the bottom of my back and my ovaries (well roughly where they are situated) feel like they are going to burst.. the cramping is catching me off guard - so uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @Clarissa78 definitely keep us posted, fingers tightly crossed for you

@Kylie1987 oh that sounds awful, I hope it eases for you

Xxx
  • edited Sep 22, 2020 8:51PM
    Hi! Hope I am not too late. Good luck to everyone here! It's so nice to see everyone supporting each other. I am glad I found this forum! 
  • @Mrs_T. thank you xx 
  • OMG ladies I am smothered with a dose of sinus or head cold and I am so so bloated and sore boobs

DPO 5 - it is a week since I had the hcg trigger so I’d say that could be causing the symptoms or just plain old pms - some months I have it worse than others.. all in all I feel crap... let this work day be over soon.

sorry for the rant

hope you are all well today xx 
  • Hope your day didn’t drag too long for you @Clarissa78

how are you feeling x
  • @Clarissa78 hope you are feeling better. Work today has been mental my brain is fried. Roll on tomorrow! Xx
  • @Kylie1987 @Mrs_T.. Thanks ladies - still feeling crappy more the dose tho ... in my pjs watching one born every minute - love it - hard tho when trying and still waiting for bfp x

how are you ladies?

• Ahh hope you start to feel better soon @Clarissa78. I’m feeling really icky sicky Today, I’ve had the most bizarre feelings in my stomach, almost
    like a stab and a burning sensation. Coughed earlier and had to hold myself below as the pounding pressure felt so uncomfortable😔 anybody else had this? My backache is so sore this evening too. 

Ahhh I used to love watching OBEM. Since my MC In May I’ve been avoiding it not too sure if I’ll be able to watch it just yet x
  • @Clarissa78 I hope you feel better soon! Tomorrow is a new day ❤️. Oh I love obem I've not watched it for a while. Have you watched Emma Willis delivering babies? I actually loved that more! Yes difficult when you are waiting for your bfp! I'm good thank you!

@Kylie1987 oh that sounds uncomfortable! Hope you get some relief soon. Sorry for your loss ❤️

Xxx
  • @Kylie1987 sorry to hear about ur MC. Totally get why you wouldnt be able to watch it. That sounds so uncomfortable I hope it eases for you. Tucked up in bed now as I am so tired.

@Mrs_T. oh yes I loved that one will Emma Willis - excellent. Glad you are feeling good. Tomorrow is a new day as you said 💞

• Hello everyone! 
    I’m new to the group, just found this site from searching a million things on early pregnancy signs.. Husband and I have been trying for about 11 months now. I am 10dpo and had slight bleeding yesterday.. but nothing today. My back is killing, cramps come and go. My temp is higher than usual. I feel like this time may be it, but I’m so scared to get my hopes up.