Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

Replies

• @Jenn2468 welcome! Fingers crossed this is your month. When is AF due?
    Xx
  • @Mrs_T. Thank you! AF is due on Monday so 4 days. Took another test this morning and still nothing :( 
  • @Jenn2468 11dpo is still early for a lot of people. You are not out until the witch arrives xx
  • @Jenn2468 welcome!
  • @Clarissa78 how are you doing today? Xx
  • I had some strong cramps this morning and now there is blood. I’m thinking AF is here. I will keep you posted :) thank you!
  • @Mrs_T. oh feeling still crappy - have doc app tomoro cos have 21 day bloods so will be seeing doc too so will see if he can give me something for this sinus dose.

also, my boobs are killing me in particular the nipples TMI sorry... I am 9 days after my hcg trigger shot so thought by this stage a lot of it would be gone from my system... super bloated too but just think it is pms and end of trigger - I am only dpo6. 

In a mare of a mood today, very low... sorry just feel so emotional - think it sinus dose, bloated feeling, sore boobs and hormones just floating around. This was my first month on all the fertility meds - has like 6 injections so maybe just hit me like a bolt. May grt
    used to it As could be life for next few months until we get pregnant. Sorry I sound as whiny...

how are u? Any sign of ur ovulation? Xx 
  • @Jenn2468 sorry to hear the witch has arrived. Sending love.

@Clarissa78 oh lovely I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling so crappy! I really hope the docs can get you some relief tomorrow.

Sore nipples are the worst! Anything touching them hurts, wearing a bra hurts, not wearing a bra hurts. It could all be linked to the fertility meds, it must have an impact. Hopefully things settle down and you of course don't have to be on them too long!

Don't you apologise, you don't sound whiny at all, it's what we are here for. You offload whenever you want to 😘. 

I'm okay thanks, grateful that work is so busy as it's keeping my mind occupied for some of the time. Although can't help but keep googling 😂. No sign of ov yet 😣 I'm hoping it happens in the next few days or I'm in for a cycle in the 40s at the least! My longest cycle after having my son was 43 days so I'm really hoping it's not going to be longer than that! I know I just need my body to settle, it's the not knowing. BDing has been exhausting! Took a few days off as it felt so robotic and just for ttc and I don't want it to be like that

Xxx
  • @Mrs_T. thanks hun you are soo good. 

Yes I think it is just your body regulating as you said but still
    it is so so hard. When ttc it is easier if our cycles are 28/30 as u feel like it is so long waiting for each month then that ye can try if you get me. 

Oh I get u you the BDing - In fact I feel like it is a chore all the time now And we have lost a bit of the enjoyment so we will be trying to
    get that back when I am better. I feel after fertile window I don’t have the energy to BD and then feeling as I do now bloated etc don’t want anyone near me but then it is only happening around Fertility window And a lot pressure on then to do it and perform etc - it is tough going. This ttc is hard going... 🤣

i have fingers crossed you ovulate soon so your cycle moves on xx  
  • @Clarissa78 yes agree! Wouldn't mind if it was a 'normal' cycle length but the fact I've nearly had that cycle length and haven't even ovulated is very frustrating! Even more so as this time last cycle I was 7dpo!

Never been so eager to enter the 2ww! Haha.

Know what you mean completely! It's like it's almost scheduled in! Think hubby was feeling a bit disheartened as he knew I was keen to catch ovulation also.

Yes once ovulation is over you feel you've earnt a break 🤣. Oh that's sods law isn't it! Awful feeling bloated last thing you want to do it BD! It certainly is tough going. A proper emotional roller coaster!

Ahh thank you, I'd even just take AF now instead to get into a new cycle. I will definitely be announcing when ovulation finally occurs!! Xxx
  • hey everyone, looks like i'll be joining this group. Started spotting which means AF is on the way. Which does confirm that I definitely ovulated at CD4/5 this cycle because my luteal phase has stayed the same. Hopefully I ovulate later next cycle and have a fighting chance. Good luck everyone in this new month.
  • @Mrs_T. sorry I went to bed early and never got to reply. How are you today? I totally get you even as u said your AF to arrive and move onto next cycle... any luck today with ovulation? 

I went to doc so he gave me antibiotic for 2 weeks - sinus infection with inflamed ear. Feeling shit but trying to be in better form. He gave me penicillin and said be ok if I was pregnant to take that and take paracetmol but not a anything else (I don’t think I am this month anyway). Boobs still very sore but all over a bit now so I would say all meds or pms. 

Had my 21 day bloods today so will get results Tuesday I think he said. Other than that all is ok.

hope your ok xx 

@Poca92 Sorry to hear you think af is on the way. If you ovularr ye we cd 4/5 did you ovulate just after your af. That is hard. Has it happened before? 
  • Hi everyone! Newbie here and just need some people to chat to.
    it is my first month trying, currently 11DPO. My cycles are 26days regularly and today was my period due and nothing. Did a test - BFN. 
    CD 27 tomorrow then and I’ll test again. Good luck to everyone!! 
  • @Poca92 ah I'm sorry lovely. Fingers crossed you ovulate later next time and it leads to your bfp! Xx

@Clarissa78 don't worry. I'm good thanks. No luck as yet! Although when I wiped this morning I had blood in ewcm and brown stretchy cm, tmi but I've taken a photo for reference to see if it occurs again. No ovulation as yet. Although I've pretty much had light brown when wiping all day, I'm hoping it could potentially be ovulation related but who knows. Just want it to happen already.

Oh gosh no wonder you felt so rotten! I hope meds kick in and you start to feel better soon!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what results is it for? Is it progesterone related or something else? Xxx

@MartaG welcome. Fingers crossed for you, for tomorrow. Keep us posted x
  • @Clarissa78 yes I ovulated the day after AF ended. This is only my third cycle off the pill so nothing is truly "normal" yet. But I did not ovulate this early the last two times. I really hope it doesn't happen again because DH doesn't want to be any where near me even if I'm just spotting.
  • @Mrs_T. yes for progesterone and oestrodial levels. I know I have low progesterone but I take cyclogest every month anywua for pms so should hopefully see over 60 as that is what needs to be. Not sure what the oestrodial shows. 

Oh that is a bit strange alright my dear but ur not long off contraceptive so body won’t be normal for while either be great if u just got af and moved on to next cycle. Also stress stops ovulation too so if u had anything like that I may not see a LH surge at all xx

@p@Poca92 ah that makes sense body takes while to right itself... oh most guys not big into it at that time or at end of it so normal. Hope u ovulate later so this easier for you xx 

@MartaG welcome and all the best for your journey xx 
  • @Clarissa78 ah I see! I know it's the strange things happening causing further confusion! I'd happily take AF right now like you say to just move on! I'm equally worried about that as work has been super stressful. I'm hoping that isn't going to affect it 🤞. I used bbt after having my son who was sadly stillborn and I was still ovulating despite being incredibly emotional etc and conceived my daughter quickly after. Xxx
  • @Mrs_T. so sorry to hear about your little boy 💞 fingers crossed just delayed. Keep me posted and have a fab wend xx 
  • @Clarissa78 thank you, yes hopefully just delayed and occurs at some point, there isn't really a lot else I can do but wait. Definitely will do.

Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx
  • Hi ladies. Can I join you? Starting cycle 18 of ttc. Hopefully getting a HSG this cycle to hopefully get us the bfp that has been so long in coming.