Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Line eyes?

Do you see a very very faint line in the first pregnancy test or do I have line eyes? 
The one up is 11dpo and down is 10dpo
both not first pee in the morning 

Replies

• I see a faint line in the top one, good luck I hope you see it get darker in the next couple of days xx
  • I see something in the top one it also looks like my first ever test at 9/10dpo x
  • My friend thinks she can see a line here? 4 days till period what are your thoughts? 
  • My friend thinks she can see a line here? 4 days till period what are your thoughts? 
    Negative 
    I see a slight line in the first but it could be an indent this’d cheapies have 

• What do u mean by indent line sorry new to this. 
  • I’d say negative :/ as these tests pick up anything from 6 days before period is due, and I don’t see any second lines, give it a week or two and test again xx 

and Indent is an evap line, it’s a grey colourless line, appears when test has had too much urine, or it’s a bugger to give false positives x
  • Thank you 
  • So I did a test yesterday morning and came up with a feint line. And today used a different brand after lunch and it showed negative. First one was a pink dye and second a blue dye test. 
  • So I did a test yesterday morning and came up with a feint line. And today used a different brand after lunch and it showed negative. First one was a pink dye and second a blue dye test. 
    Looks positive