Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can i have help please!

I did a test today late afternoon half 2ish,
I havent been feeling myself very sore boobs bloating and pain in belly so I thought I would just test but unsure if it a positive or an evaporation line came up in the 2 mins time slot. Thank you will retest in a couple of days

Replies

• Looks positive to me! Congratulations x
  • So that isnt my eyes then, will do again so I dont get hopes up been trying for nearly 4 months x
  • I can see a line too! Let us know when you do the next one so we can see the progression xx
  • I was so impatient due to seeing so many reviews due to blue dye test I did a clearblue 1 and it had a faint line. Are clear blues very reliable as dont want to get my hopes up iv had 3 faint lines in the last 2 days x
  • Pink dyes are better. I would get a frer xx
  • What about the digital ones are they any good xx 
    Sorry for all the questions just not 100% and seen 3 faint lines on 3 different tests at different times of days x
  • Digitals need more hcg in order to pick a pregnancy up, so if you're super early in your cycle a digital might not pick it up yet. Try a First Response test x
  • Looks positive to me. I did a digital one once I had a line like this and it came back ‘pregnant’ I found the clear blue ones fine but a lot of people say first response are better 
  • Thanks for your help ladies x