Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨- Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the first part of TTC August 2020 hoping September brings a BFP✨ as the earlier thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Options
    Thought I'd post here so I don't lose the group haha 😂 xx
  • Options
    Hi I’m also here before we get lost 😀
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your congrats. Hoping more BFP for you all 💜💜
  • Options
    If you get a BFP on a digital does that mean it has enough HCG so isnt a chemical? Im so worried about a chemical with me testing before AF xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean when are you due again x
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy i thought it was tomorrow but just checked again and its actually wedsneday, but last month i did start a day early xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean 1-2 weeks needs 10miu of HCG on a clearblue if that helps xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean so it’s not that early to test and get a positive. We all worry at the start xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean @Emma Charlotte huge congratulations!!! So many BFPs this month it’s so lovely to see💞🌈 hoping to join you ladies early oct🤞🏻 

Having a mare at the moment, my OPKs have all been signalling low, then they started to rise slightly around CD16 yet today CD18 the line it literally hardly visible on my premom opk strips 🤷🏻‍♀️😔 anyone had this before, any ideas? I’ve never OV this late before 
  • Options
    OMG - ive not been gone that long but 2 BFP!! I hope this momentum continues. Congrats @Bethanyjean and @Emma Charlotte (I can't tag you properly)!! I'm so pleased for you both!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!

I think im ovulating around about now, my chemical and last weird cycle have thrown all my apps off - I should probably really start OPKS or something so I actually know where I am, but I don't want to get too stressed out by it.

I'll be in the October group as I'm CD18 of about a 30 day cycle. So just plodding on at present.

I'm struggling to keep up with the group due to work, but im checking in and catching up when I can to see where everyone is at xxxx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I had a sneaky feeling you would end up with a bfp!!!! Huge huge congrats lovely!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

@emma Charlotte and you too!!! I’m pretty sure that a chemical wouldn’t appear on a digi one... a huge congrats!!
     Wish you both all the best ✨  

I took another frer and digi this morning cause I just wanted to see a progression 🤣🙈 I’ve told my dh I will stop now!

• Options
    @RiaMushk nice to see it on a clearblue I think 😍 i wanted to see the 3+ haha xx
  • Options
    I wish my cycle would hurry up and regulate, I'm so impatient 😂. Cd20 and still no ovulation 😔 xx
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 I haven’t had that before but I know it can happen! Sounds so frustrating, however keep bding regardless! I have a friend who never saw her peak and still got pregnant that cycle. She was convinced she hadn’t ovulated! 

@Mrs_T. that is also so so annoying! But the same applies to the above, we just can never be 100% sure anyway! Really hope you see a change in your bbt soon.

@Chloe888 🤣🤣 I may be tempted next week as I do have one more clearblue left.. 🙈
  • Options
    Hope you ladies waiting for ovulation, you ovulate quickly.

I had real bad ovulation pains this month so i did have a positive feeling. Going to retest on wednesday - so worried about a chemical. I would like to do a digital aswell xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk haha 😂 would be rude not to with 1 left over haha xx
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean and @emmacharlotte
    What AMAZING news to wake up to!! Congratulations
  • Options
    @RiaMushk it’s so frustrating, thank you tho hopefully tomorrow 🤞🏻 It’s just the drastic drop to the line being almost invisible that’s thrown me, it’s dropped like it dropped last cycle once past ovulation. 
    Reading about your friend tho has made me feel a little better😬🤞🏻 Your see me screaming from the roof tops on here once I’ve ovulated 😂 I promise I won’t spam the pages lol.

thank you @Bethanyjean it’s driving me crazy, especially when it’s never happened before well not all the time I’ve been monitoring it. X
  • Options

@Bethanyjean omg, congratulations to you! 🎉🌠 Fantastic news!

@Emma Charlotte wow, congratulations!! 🎉🌠  Awesome seeing more bfps!! Digital tests need more hcg than normal tests, so I wouldn't imagine a digital would show up if it was a chemical.

@GwentonEmmy are you going to do a test just to be sure it wasn't implantation?

I'd love to do a digital but I think dh would think I was mad.  He already balked at the £8 price tag for the twin pack of FR tests lol. I keep wanting the weeks to fly by because even though it was over a week ago that we found out, I'm still only 4+5 because of the 30 day cycle that month 😫 

Lots of babydust to the ladies waiting to ovulate and waiting to test!!! X
  • Options
    Hi @HippieMama4 yeah I may test at the end of weekend. That would be over 7 days from my weird AF. Been feeling so deflated last few days. Who knows I maybe lucky or it maybe a case of more BDing for next month. I’ve not spoken to OH bout it cos I’ve told him it was a full normal cycle. Although missed out on a couple nights I could have had some action. But just wanted to keep it normal til I know what’s going on if that makes sense xx