Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Best supplements to help ttc and irregular periods ?

Any recommendations for supplements? Has any helped anyone get regular cycles ? 

Replies

• I take pregnacare conception vitamins and omega 3. And flax seed is good for progesterone to help implantation I've heard. There's also something called inositol, you get sachets of it and take it every day and it's good for regulating. 
  • Oh and fenugreek and bladder wrack. There's one called ashwagandha I take as well
  • I take pregnacare conception vitamins and omega 3. And flax seed is good for progesterone to help implantation I've heard. There's also something called inositol, you get sachets of it and take it every day and it's good for regulating. 
    Ah thank you ! I will have a look into them , have you had any success ? Xx
  • Hi. My dh and I have both been taking the Pregnacare Conception male and female multivitamins respectively. We got a bfp this month after 20 months ttc and a missed miscarriage followed by an ERPC in May this year. Hoping it's our rainbow baby x