Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TWW then BFP anyone?

My symptoms (if we can call them that at this stage) are confusing me, can anyone shed some light? I’m 7DPO, period due in 9 days. 

DPO 1-2, CM dried up to basically nothing. Dry and a little creamy. DPO 3-7 it’s thick, creamy, white and SO MUCH. All staying inside not really coming out. I felt like it was drying up DPO 5 (I had sex that day so maybe that had something to do with it). But it was back DPO 6 night and DPO 7 it seems to be getting SLIGHTLY more watery as less sticky but still white, creamy and loads of it up there. 

DPO 1-5 I felt like I had random pains on my left hand side quite a bit but DPO 6-7 they are there but a lot less frequent.

DPO 6-7 I feel bloated in the morning, very hard stomach, but it subside’s as the day goes on. 

I’m 9 days away from my period and I usually feel like my boobs start to swell and hurt about 10 days before (very early I know) but they haven’t.

I don’t have a sweet tooth at all but DPO 6 and 7 all I wanted was chocolate. Also, I don’t have a huge appetite but I want all the food and can eat much more than usual. I have a hot drink in the morning but then don’t eat till lunch time but now I’m starving for breakfast. This is the most unusual one for me, I sometimes get period cravings on the day I start to bleed but that’s it.

Does any of this sound right, part of me thinks this is all far too early for symptoms and I’m making them up in my head.