Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Documenting my TTC Journey

So I decided to make my own thread. I don't know if anyone will ever open this but I am setting this up as a diary for my TTC journey. Its a perfect time now as I am roughly at 3 dpo. I will update this as closely and as accurately as possible.

So my O was pegged on Sept. 27 by an app I used to track my period and ovulation. 

A little background on me. I am a 29 yo wife. This is our first time ttc. Husband arrived from overseas work last August 20. He goes away overseas for work for months at a time so we have very little window for ttc. 

Aug 20 - Last day of my period and we BDd everyday or every other day till Sept 12. 
Sept 13 - Had cramps and bled normally but then it just lasted for 2 days. It was not normal for me as my shortest period ever is like 4 days but took that as af anyway. 
Sept 17 - Took a pt on account of the weird af anyway and test came out bfn. 
Sept 27 - My ovulation date and we BDd pretty much everyday a few days before and a few days after for good measure. 
Sept 30 - Had a cheapie left over from last test and I am feeling so unwell I requested for work from home arrangement, so went ahead and tested even though I knew it would be bfn. It was. 

So currently at 3dpo assuming ovulation date is correct, but pretty much believed it is. 

Physically symptoms so far:
1. Peeing much more frequently for the pass 2 weeks and had a stinging sensation, might be a UTI but this symptom abated this week. 
2. Breasts are tender, sore and very sensitive this week. 
3. Had a runny nose starting yesterday afternoon, feels like a start of a full blown cold. 
4. Have leg cramps on and off, I be driving then when I step off the car, the left leg is cramping. 
5. Painful stomach pains last night and the other night after eating and had to bend over until I passed wind. 
6. Very bloated and have constipation. 
7. Feels like eating whatever there is the fridge/pantry, snacking non-stop. 
8. Temp is pretty high, did not do BBT but I feel the hot flashes. 

That's it so far. I know the symptoms are also similar when AF is coming which for me would be on the 11th of October. Anyways, I would continue updating here for me to unload my thoughts too. I figured it would be pretty handy if I do get a bfp and to look back on my struggle. Fingers crossed! 😘

Replies