Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early light/medium bleeding 10 dpo/5 days before expected AF?? Please help

Lee743Lee743 New
edited Oct 9, 2020 2:09AM in Trying to conceive
Hi! I’m new here, and I’m honestly sooo confused. Me and my boyfriend just started trying to conceive, luckily enough we decided to during my fertile window. We had unprotected sex the day before and the day of my ovulation date (sep 21). 3 days later I started feeling weird. My boobs install swelled up and were way more tender than usual, I was exhausted all day for no reason and actually took taps when I literally cannot take naps ever lol. My nose feels stuffy, I’ve been tearful and still am, I be feeling like I have to pee more, but sometimes I don’t even end up peeing or it’s not very much at all. The increased urination gradually got a bit worse with each day and i currently still deal with it. At 10 dpo I started having pink brown discharge/possible spotting. The next day early in the morning like 1am I started bleeding lightly and it was bright red. At 11dpo my boobs stopped hurting but everything else still feels the same. I ended up having light/medium bleeding with small and not a lot of clots 5 days before my expected period(oct 5), and stopped bleeding the day before(oct 4). And had pinkish brown spotting for 3 days after. my periods are usually very heavy and lots of blood clots and I never start early I’m either on time or late. I’ve had a miscarriage before and it didn’t feel anything like it, and I never have early periods but I tested at 12dpo and got a negative so I’m waiting until the day after the end of my expected period. My cycles are usually 33+ days. Has anyone dealt with this? And did anyone get a bfp afterwards or what could this be? My mom said she had polyps and bled with me during her pregnancy and I looked them up and it definitely sounds like it could be the case but I haven’t got checked for them and can’t get in with my doctor anytime soon.. I’m just so lost and confused and am seeking advice☹️ It is much appreciated!

Replies