Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get P for the past 3 years

Hi. So I have been trying to have a baby with my husband for 3 years now. I went to several gynecologists and none of them have really dont anything for me. I had ovarian cysts but they went away without any treatment. I missed my period as of yesterday. And I have had lots of symptoms. Mainly feeling sick, throwing up, having the feel to throw up, feeling bloated, twinges in my lower abdomen. I haven’t taken a test yet bc I’m scared it’ll let me down. AGAIN. anyone with suggestions? 

Replies

• All I can offer is a handhold and to suggest that you will only know for sure if you take a test. Do you know when you ovulated? If so are you sure you're one day overdue? You could always leave it another few days and make sure your period is definitely missing. That way you'll hopefully feel more confident to do a test? Could you get someone else to check the test after you've done it so that you don't have to look at it if it's negative, and have the support there if it is bad news?

Good luck. I really hope this time is the time for you.