Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby dust for November 2020 ✨, hopefully see lots of bfps!➕

Replies

• Morning
    it’s another day closer to our bfp 

•  

Does anyone else see these faint lines my bc says there isn't anything there but I swear I see lines hellpp😭😭
  • @ashbug23 I can see something there. Test again in a day or so. Looking very promising though 🤞xx
  • Why does the tww turn me into a crazy person 😒😒 I had a sharp ovulation pain this morning, which is rare for me. Last time we BD was 36 hours before the pain and I don’t think we can BD again since we are on vacation and have kids in our beds and my mom is staying with us also. I know 36 hours before ovulation is good enough but 😩 I think I’m going to go crazy the next two weeks. Those chemical pregnancies aren’t helping my mentality. Lord help me!
  • @ashbug23 I can see something there. Test again in a day or so. Looking very promising though 🤞xx
    Thank you I told him he is freaking blind but I knew I seen something on both what's weird is I have been bleeding but it's not like a period and hopefully that's not a bad sign
  • I cant see a line sorry when are you  due with my youngest my test was negative then the next day it was positive on my actual day period was due 
  • @Ashbugg23 I can see a faint line on the 3rd pic. Congrats, I hope it gets darker for u x
  • Lh8609 said:
    @Ashbugg23 I can see a faint line on the 3rd pic. Congrats, I hope it gets darker for u x
    Thank you ❣️ I have been  so anxious cause I have been bleeding so hopefully all is well and I get that clear bfp soon ❣️❣️
  • Good luck @Ashbugg23

I am on CD16 of my 26 day cycle. Hoping to stay busy on my vacation 😊
  • @Ashbugg23 that could be implantation bleeding maybe xx
  • How long does a peak last? I haven’t been able to test opk today as at work so just done one now which shows still having a peak. 

• @SP28 fertilityinstitute.com › Blog
    I've Had 5 Days Of Positive OPK, Should I Still Have A Second Line? - Fertility ...
    This was the best link I could find xx

• Hi everyone,So i tested maybe about a week ago n it was negative right so i had gave up for this month, well today was the day that my flo calendar predicted my period was going to come, for the most part its always accurate it can vary by one day only. I sometimes get my period a day early or a day latter according to my calendar but it never goes beyond a day. Af hasnt not show up and super scared to test again😭🤣😂 I don’t know if i be the only that gets scared more then anxious to test. Anywho im a bit more happy because last night me n my husband baby dance and i for-sure thought i would wake up to a bloody mess but nothing which is very strange because in other ocassions if i have sex days before af it will make af come early then expected guaranteed. I don’t know what to think im better off just waiting it out and hoping for the best. Baby dust to all yall beautiful ladies 🌻 
  • @Kindmom1 I know how you feel! Are you going to test tomorrow if af doesn’t arrive?
  • Kindmom1 said:

Hi everyone,So i tested maybe about a week ago n it was negative right so i had gave up for this month, well today was the day that my flo calendar predicted my period was going to come, for the most part its always accurate it can vary by one day only. I sometimes get my period a day early or a day latter according to my calendar but it never goes beyond a day. Af hasnt not show up and super scared to test again😭🤣😂 I don’t know if i be the only that gets scared more then anxious to test. Anywho im a bit more happy because last night me n my husband baby dance and i for-sure thought i would wake up to a bloody mess but nothing which is very strange because in other ocassions if i have sex days before af it will make af come early then expected guaranteed. I don’t know what to think im better off just waiting it out and hoping for the best. Baby dust to all yall beautiful ladies 🌻 
    I’m excited for u to test!!! Fingers crossed 
  • @KristinO1987 Well since af is commonly one day early or a day late accordingly  to my calendar im going to wait at least 2 full days before testing.which will be Wednesday morning to test🤞🏼🤞🏼 Meanwhile ill keep paring for my miracle. 

@r@Revbomb
    I feel soo scare to test😂🤣 

also i forgot to mention in my post that when i tested negative about a week or so ago i didn’t use first morning pee and i had recently started to drink more water and i remember thinking to myself “this pee looks soo clear I should test tomorrow morning “ but then i saw the negative and just brushed off and continue my day like nothing. I don’t know why i didn’t feel as sad/down as i always do. I thought it was maybe because im soo used to always testing negative lol 😂 
    lets see 🤞🏼✨🙏🏼🤞🏼🙏🏼✨
  • A week early really is early with my youngest I tested negative then the next day on my period due date I was positive good luck 
  • So dpo 1 today, my cm has gone back to a thicker white rather then ewcm, I’m sure I’ve missed out this month I only managed to BD twice one on cd 10 and cd 13 😅 don’t even think I can bother getting excited at the tww x
  • I just wish I knew what my body was doing 😩 I’m either cd26 or cd2. BFN yesterday, no cm at all and only very light spotting. I feel like I’m losing my mind already and this is only our first go 🤣 Hope everyone is well today x
  • Not sure where I am at! Currently CD 16 - Flo app thinks I'm 2dpo but FF and bbt suggests I haven't ovulated - did ovulate CD16 2 cycles ago so could be today but temps have been all over the place! Not feeling positive!

@Kindmom1 keep us all posted - sounds promising for you!

@Lh8609 has your spotting been red or pinkish? If pinkish I read that implantation bleeding can last up to 2 days! 

Hope everyone else is doing okay! :) xx
This discussion has been closed.