Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Replies

• I am literally so excited to see if you get your bfp! Im gona try and hold out till at least cd 28 I’d like to think if I was it would show by then. I’m not too hopeful as I’m starting to feel very pms’y lol. But at least I’ll know what my cycles are doing I guess! X
  • Hi everyone I'm on 10 dpo , I recently had a miscarriage so me and partner are trying again , the wait to do a test is awful x 
  • Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Oct 22, 2020 4:46PM
    Hi @Amyj15 so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the forum, when are you planning on testing? X
  • Thankyou it was a shock to us both , but I suppose things happen for a reason , I'm trying to wait to out a little so prob going wait until my af x 
  • I don’t blame you love and yes unfortunately they do 🙁 I will keep everything crossed for you x
  • Aw thankyou , are you going to be testing soon x 
  • This is my first month off the pill so I have no idea what my cycles doing lol, I’m gona try n wait till cd28 and see what’s what but I think I’m going to get a visit from Aunt Flo pretty soon. I’m on 21 atm and already wasted one test 😂 x
  • Oh I came off the pill and caught straight away without even realising and caught , but sadly miscarriaged ,but trying again , hopefully be soon , everyone around me is getting pregnant :( 
  • I’ll keep everything crossed for you. I caught straight away with my first and after 1 month with my 2nd. I’m 34 now so I reckon it’ll take a few months but I’m ok with waiting, be nice to get a regular cycle going I guess x
  • My partners more worried about if he can't get me pregnant , our time will come xx
  • Of course it will, you never know it might happen sooner than you think x
  • @Amyj15 hi!! Sorry about your loss! I miscarried twins in June 2018 and the months trying to get pregnant after that where so hard! I got pregnant with my daughter 3 months after my miscarriage. Your happy ending will come! 💕 

@Lh8609 I am very pm’sy too 😩 I’ve tested tonight and it’s bfn!!! The tests I’ve got aren’t really sensitive either they’re 25mui so I think I’d have to be closer to at due date.. One of my apps say 8DPO the other says 9DPO so probably too soon even if I had caught. Xx
  • @Gracesmum89 yeah I guess that is quite early. There’s still hope for us yet! X
  • @SP28 how are you feeling? Xx
  • How is everyone doing?? Any signs or symptoms? Anyone tested? I’ve tested today and I think I see a vvvvfl but then im
    thinking it’s just in my head! I should’ve defo got some sensitive tests. The ones I’ve got are 25mui and I’m only 9/10 DPO xx
  • Oooooh do keep us posted. I just brought a quid pack of 25miu ones cuz I’m still not feeling myself but don’t wana waste my clear blues lol. I might take one later just out of curiosity x
  • I will do you too.. I think im
    going to get a first response tomorrow 😬 fingers crossed for us all xx 
  • BFN for me! So we carry on waiting haha x
  • BFN for me too 😩 xxx
  • Hi guys. 
    Just jumping on if that’s ok. 
    I’m 12dpo and having cramps so have a feeling it’s AF coming but still a little bit of hope. 
    Anyone had any BFL?