Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap line or faint positive?

Hi all, 

New to this site so looking for some advice, I am currently 6 days late and been having some cramping the last couple of days with no sign of my period, I had one test left in the house so decided to use it when I first got up this morning, not sure if it's just a evap line? This was taken between 3 and 5 mins after taking the test. Don't want to get my hopes up yet.

Thanks 

Replies

• Options
    It looks quite pink to me. Did it appear within the time frame? If it did I'd say that's a positive but I'd test again in a few days as it is quite faint
  • Options
    It looks quite pink to me. Did it appear within the time frame? If it did I'd say that's a positive but I'd test again in a few days as it is quite faint
    It was about 3-5mins after I took the test I took the photo. Going to need to pop out today to pick up some more tests.

• Options
    I would definitely test again
  • Options
    I’d say that is a pretty definitive positive hun! Congratulations xx
  • Options
    Looks positive to me
  • Options
    So went to Asda and bought a cheap one and a digital clear blue. The cheap asda own test came back negative however clear blue says the below! I'm still in disbelief but so excited!

• Options
    Congratulations 
  • Options
    Congratulations hunny so chuffed for you 💕 @Carrie19933
  • Options
    Congratulations 
    Thank you! 😊
  • Options
    Thank you so much! So excited but scared! Will be my first! It just doesn't feel real. X
  • Options
    Thank you so much! So excited but scared! Will be my first! It just doesn't feel real. X
    Don't worry darling you're going to do amazing I just know it! I'm a first time mummy too, currently 31weeks pregnant with him 💕 my inbox is always open if you want to chat! It shouldn't be long until the July group is open, I find the group's very helpful and reassuring 💕
  • Options
    Don't worry darling you're going to do amazing I just know it! I'm a first time mummy too, currently 31weeks pregnant with him 💕 my inbox is always open if you want to chat! It shouldn't be long until the July group is open, I find the group's very helpful and reassuring 💕
    Thanks! It means a lot to me, I know id have plenty of questions! Just need to try figure it all out. Congrats! I will be amazing! You will need to keep me posted on how you get on and the birth! Need to prepare my self haha 🥰
  • Options
    @Carrie19933 I'll definitely keep you updated! Keep me updated on how everything is going 💕 so so excited for you