Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation day please help!!

Morning guy's, could someone possibly help! Me and hubby are ttc baby number 4, I havnt really taken much notice of my ovulation as my periods were very irregular for years whilst ttc my last 3 babies but Since I came off the pill in may my periods have become really regular and bang on time when there suppose to be here witch is great dont get me wrong! So I have an app on my phone witch let's me know when ovulation is approaching, and today is the day.. sure enough early this morning when I had a wee and wiped there was sticky egg white cm, but what I wantΒ  to know is is it to late to have sex tonight? As hubby is up and out early for work this morning, but feel we have missed our chance this month if I ovulate in the next couple of hours πŸ˜” xxx ps sorry for the long post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

Replies

• Normally the egg released during ovulation lasts about 12 to 24 hours....and besides, the first day you see the egg white cm doesnt necessarily means u have ovulated..it can mean ovulation is one the way and u can keep seeing the emcm until ovulation finishes...so basically means u still have time to baby dance hun
    good luck and fingers crossed
  • Judah thankyou! Managed to baby Dance last night (sorry to much info πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚) I dont seem to have ewcm today πŸ€” hoping it went to plan last night!! Xx
  • Hi there, thought I'd join in. Im also TCC and have been using clearblue digital tests for the last few months. It tells u when u are high fertility vs peak so makes it easier to pin point exactly when you are ovulating and need to BD. If I was going by my app I'd have it all wrong because the tests showed last month I ovulated around day 11 and this month it was 14 so it can vary. x