Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait

Hey anyone else out there on their 2ww? Any tips to get me through the next 14 days would be much appreciated! 

Replies

• Try and keep busy 🤣 it drives us all mad, how long till you test? I’m on cd22 but no idea if/when I o’d or when af is due so I’m just trying to hold out as long as possible lol x
  • I have another ten days to go 😓 seems like forever away! Oh you haven't long to wait then ..are your cycles regular? Excited for u! I've been using clearblue digital opk so know to count 14 days after my peak which helps but they cost alot! Any other good ones u have used? x
  • this is my first cycle off the pill so we’re literally just going with the flow at the moment. I’m gona give it another week till I test and see what happens. Feeling very pre menstrual though lol x
  • @Lh8609 it would be fantastic if it happened right away. Fingers crossed for u. I think we tend to focus on every small symptom at this time and its difficult not to! xx
  • it’s sooooo hard not to analyse everything! Cd23 for me and I’ve had awful period pain for 2 days now so I don’t think it’ll be long. Looking forward to having my first proper cycle. How ru today? X
  • Dont loose all faith just yet! I loved my first month off the pill and having a proper cycle...first time in a while I felt normal. Do you think you'll start tracking cycles next month? Not sure if I'm doing myself a disservice tracking and just not going with the flow a bit like you...x
  • I’m trying not to get too obsessed with it yet.......but it’s soooo difficult not to. It’s all I think about lol 😂 x