Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BBt chart advice

Hello Ladies,

I'm looking for some opinions on this months chart, I have tracked bbt once before in Dec 19, this month my temps are much higher. I thought I had low temps previously due to underactive thyroid but this could be my 'normal' and December was just colder, not sure.

Looking for thoughts on my chart, got excited because temps are higher but not holding much hope anymore. My cycles are usually 28/29 days with ov on CD17/18 and a 10/11 day lp.. my temps dropped below coverline day before af previously and I'm on CD27 today. 

Not sure if I'm symptom spotting or just really run down but some things are different this month. I have had on and off mild cramps near pubic bone since 6dpo, and some backache, a cold sore, I normally don't get af cramps till day before AF and they are pretty severe as I have endometriosis. Also usually boobs are tender few days before af but since yesterday my nipples feel sensitive. No appetite and strange taste in my mouth but had sore gums and toothache since yesterday, I floss frequently and haven't had toothache since school. Woke up today with stuffy nose, wet cm and wet feeling for 5 days or so now and tmi but I feel like my vagina walls are swollen. 

Trying not to get my hopes up at this point and don't want another disappointing month but any thoughts would be much appreciated .

I stalk but only posted once before pics if tests when I had cp.

Replies

• It's difficult to say as there's no temperatures recorded from CD1. However, if you did ovulate on CD17 then the dip on CD26 / 8DPO could be an implantation dip and means some of your symptoms could be pregnancy related. If your temp stays up for a few more days with no dips then I would definitely say you are in with a chance and maybe worth using a FRER!

Fingers crossed for you and let me know how you get on! x
  • Hi @TeeAli22 thank you for having a look and getting back to me. 

I did think implantation but wasn't sure because it was above the coverline, fingers crossed it was! No cramping anymore or back pain. Just feel like I have the cold. 

If Af isn't here by Sunday I will use a FRER to test and update you either way x
  • @Stacey87xx the dip doesn't have to be below the cover line with implantation so fingers crossed for you! I'd say if it stays up for next 2 days you're in with a good shot! :) x
  • @TeeAli22 Oh really,, I didn't know that, i hope that my temps stay up in the morning! 

Will keep you updated 😀 x
  • TMI but never had this before, just felt like a gush of wetness and thought was af, went to bathroom and way quite a bit of creamy yellow cm with one little dot of red. 

Strange I've never experienced this before. Felt like sharp pin prick pains near right ovary about an hour ago and now feels like I have butterflies low in my tummy, kinda of like butterflies you get with adrenaline if that makes sense x
  • @Stacey87xx how you getting on? Only just seen your above message - any sign of AF yet? I've seen on quite a few threads lots of creamy cm has been a positive sign for women who got their BFP's! xx