Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line on pink dye test??

I am now 9 days late on my period. My periods are usually a little but irregular but never this irregular. My cycle is now at 42 days and I'm usually between 30-35 days. I had a blood test at the hospital on Tuesday that said my Hcg level was 5 one doctor said that i was pregnant. I then went back the next day and they said I was advised incorrectly and that if my hcg level was 5 I'm not pregnant. I done a pregnancy test last night Friday and its a faint positive. Now I'm extremely confused. Any advice??? 

Replies

• I can deffo see the line!!! Good luck hun! Try again in a couple of days. I’ve had the same problem, AF due tomorrow, I’ve had implantation cramps and generally felt unwell but got this reading today... 
     Will wait a couple of days and retry! 
  • Thanks hun! I am trying to be hopeful! Just struggling with the unknown! Good luck to you too!! 
  • Good luck to both of you I hope the lines get darker! X
  • Thank you!! 
    How long have you both been TTC for???
  • This is my first cycle off the pill I’m on cd23 and feeling like my period is on it’s way 😩 Fiancée has 2 boys 10 and almost 13 and had a daughter before them who would be 15 but she sadly passed away aged 8. I have 2 girls 11 and almost 7. This will be our first and only “ours” baby as we get married in 2 years time (hopefully!) x
  • Aw fingers crossed for you & your fiancé! :-) x