Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

First period off pill?

Just looking for others experiences please! My girls are 11 and almost 7 now so it’s been a while. I think I’ve started my first today on cd24, with very mild spotting. Pink red and brown. But it doesn’t  seem to be doing much else and I’m used to having quite heavy bleeds.

Replies

• It could be implantation bleeding mine was like that after first month off pill and I feel straight away with my youngest I have a 13 year old 11 year old and almost 4 year old was all new to me again when I was trying for my youngest 
  • @Sj83 This is what I was thinking but I dunno. I don’t wana get my hopes up. I fell straight away with my eldest and after one month with my youngest. I guess I just have to wait and see but I know what you’re saying, I literally can’t remember much at all. Feels like a first baby all over again! X
  • My second was my longest was 6 months with her but straight away with other two sending lots of baby dust your way its sounding promising with my first I had no symptoms what so ever just a missed period the waiting game makes your head over think everything it's crazy lol I know it's going to be me in a few weeks time lol 
  • Thankyou hun I wish you all the luck too x