Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I dont know what to think 😔

Hey there everyone, im new here so don't really know where to start, but I was diagnosed with pcos and endometriosis when I was 16, I underwent a few surgeries to "sort" it out but nothing worked! 

About 2 years ago I had the iud put in to help with the pain and having no period situation, about 2 weeks ago I had it removed and my partner and I are trying to concieve, we did do the usual stuff to make that happen, that was 1 day after it was removed and then the second and so on, I had a weird feeling that something was going on so I bought early response pregnancy test, I took one yesterday during the day and in the time frame of 3 minute's it came back postive but an extremely faint line, I then took another one because my mind is racing a million miles an hour and I don't know what to think, I took another test today and it come up again with a really faint line, is it possible I may be pregnant or am I seeing things or what is going on please help, I would love the help! I'll post a picture and you can tell me what you all see! 

Thank you so much and I hope I'm not going crazy and what should I do 

Replies