Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

any one else on day 12po?

12dpo tested fmu and bfn. Due af in 3 days.
Having off and on symptoms light-headed and boobs sore. mainly little cramps alot of back ache about a week ago with lots of pure white cm. Being hopeful! Trying for baby no.3

Hoping to hear everyones symptoms just to keep my mind from going insane lol.

Replies

• Hi I’m cd29 not sure what dpo I am or when af is due as it’s first month off the pill. We’re ttc our first baby together but already have 2 children each and he has one angel daughter so will be number 6 between us lol. Ive got sore boobs, nausea, cramps and backache and constipation.  Brown/pink very light spotting on and off this week but no bfp yet!

good luck x
  • I’m 12 DPO too, have ‘symptoms’ but when I last tested - BFN! Just waiting now to see if the dreaded arrives next week & will retest then xxx 
  • any update for you girls? I am a week late tomorrow and got faint positive today but hoping its not a dodgy test. Fingers crossed for you 🙏 😊  xx
  • awwwww congrats! My body is still all over the place I think I’m 1dpo on cd14 of my 2nd cycle but I could be wrong 😂 x