Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC December 2020 🤞💕 hoping for BFPs for Christmas

Replies

• Sounds perfect :) Christmas will be so weird this year, but more staying at home and family time so could even be better! Apparently talks about lifting lockdown for the 5 days of Christmas so families can be together. 
  • What do you think ladies? 
  • Looks def like a second line 🤞congrats 
  • Agree! Definitely a second line! 

Af is due for me tomorrow and it will probably come..i had a small amount of spotting this morning, my face has exploded with pimples (could also be from wearing a mask all day though!).. im also 'drier' than normal, so id same im out this month!
  • @EmPa good luck hope the witch stays away 🤞
  • My husband says he doesn't think its positive.. I told him he can be in denial for another day. Is 10dpo too early for a digital test? 
    Thanks @Sj83
    @EmPa hope af stays away. 
  • I would say too early for digital if only 10dpo best using digital after your late more sensitive then 
  • Congrats @TTCat33for1stbaby I’d wait a few more days to do a digi x
  • @SP28 I honestly think I’d rather stay in lockdown over Xmas so we can hopefully get out of the cycle of coming in n out every few weeks for good. Saying that, ppl will break the rules whatever they are anyway so what difference does it make 🙄 x
  • I agree @Lh8609 we will be staying at home aswell 5 days of xmas for a further 25 days of lockdown not worth it we need to get everyone on board doing the same thing vicious circle 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Same @Sj83 it will just be us 4 and his 2 boys. Not even seeing my mum as she’ll be with my sister and she has ms so I’m not putting them at risk. I dread to think where this lockdown will end. Millions unemployed, homeless, kids going hungry x
  • Thanks everyone. Where are you all in your cycles? 
  • Cd12 2nd cycle off the pill my first  was 37 days long but I think I may have ov’d in the last couple of days so hoping for a bfp first week of December 🤞🏼 X
  • I'm 7dpo on my first cycle coming off the pill and were the same @Lh8609 we be having my partners two girls on boxing day other then that will be just as at home 
  • Awwww lovely, we had his boys last year on Boxing Day so it’s our turn to have them Xmas Eve till Xmas afternoon. Their mams a pi$$head so she won’t be in a rush to get them back 🙄 x
  • I see a second line @TTCat33for1stbaby hope it gets darker for you xx

@Lh8609 absolutely. For me personally we have a small family both sides so wherever we go for Christmas it’s still going to be 6 people who are in our bubble anyway. But it makes me sad thinking people could be alone for Christmas, the years taken a toll on everyone’s mental health as it is it. But yeah they’re are people who never have stuck to the rules!

I’m CD 14, fourth cycle. Predicted ovulation in 8 days. 
  • I started my period so I’m in this group now 
    Hopefully will be starting letrozole tomorrow 🙏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • Lh8609 said:
    Awwww lovely, we had his boys last year on Boxing Day so it’s our turn to have them Xmas Eve till Xmas afternoon. Their mams a pi$$head so she won’t be in a rush to get them back 🙄 x
    We do the same we had his girls xmas day last year so boxing day this year my girls have no contact with there dad his choice 😬his a idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Revbomb said:
    I started my period so I’m in this group now 
    Hopefully will be starting letrozole tomorrow 🙏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
    Hope it works for you 🤞x
This discussion has been closed.