Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC December 2020 🤞💕 hoping for BFPs for Christmas

Replies

• Hi all. Sorry not been on, had such a weekend. Not had chance to catch up with everyone hope your all ok and good luck to this weeks testers. Turns out my son has been emotionally abused with possible physical (no actual proof just his half sister telling her mum) (from few months ago) we have shared care of my son but he resided with his dad. He plucked up the courage to tell school what’s been happening and said he wants to live with me. His dad didn’t deny anything. Kicked off at my boys school. Social services got involved. And all his dad wants his my boys phone back. All weekend he been removing apps and games from my boys phone as a way of controlling him. Been going on a very long time but my boy been too scared to speak up. Just when he with me and it’s time to go to his dads he acts up and kicks off. I saw all the messages his dad sent him. And because his dad can remotely access his phone and all he deleted all the nasty messages that was sent. What he don’t realise is that I took photos of the messages. So baby making has been bit slack this weekend. So much stress going on. All because my son wanted Christmas with me. 
    Sorry for the rant just needed to get it off my chest. 
    Girls names we picked Lydia and boys we like jake xxx
  • @Revbomb ahh I'm sorry to hear about the name situation, you just don't use someone else's choice 😭.

@sp28 sorry to hear about your ear infection I had one not so long ago and they are awful. Hope you feel better soon and meds kick in

Hope everyone else is well. Can't believe we are now in December xx
  • We havnt discussed names this time yet will wait till I'm pregnant oh @GwentonEmmy what a horrible situation your poor boy exes are horrible I'm so glad I have nothing to do with mine any more
  • @Mrs_T. thank you 💕 how are you doing xx
  • @Sj83 we may change our minds bout names if we have lil one. Cos it’s always different when u look at your child and think u don’t look like a Bob or a joy. If u get what I mean lol xx
  • Thank you ladies. I'm all good and another potential shot for this month!! Had accupunture today and my back feels so much better and it's so relaxing. Af actually came early, I blame thr full moon last night 😁.
    Af maybe not what I wanted but least I get another go.
    Hope everyone is ok and feeling positive going forward for this month!!❤💜
  • @GwentonEmmy wow that’s awful, what an a$$hole! Sounds like someone I know 🙄 I hope your boy is ok hun he’s a brave little lad to speak up finally, good on him. Sending hugs xxx
  • @SP28 hope you feel better soon mate x
  • @Lh8609 good luck for you test hun. I’m keeping everything crossed for you x

@Bonnie1983 sorry af arrived. Hopefully this will be your cycle and you get yours bfp x

@BexF90 I really hope we get our bfp’s. I haven’t be constipated at all so don’t think it can be that. I’ve also taken folic acid for a few months and haven’t noticed anything like this before. Yesterday the cramps felt like af was about to arrive and I panicked  a bit as I had spotting. Today it was more sharp and just this evening. The tww is just so confusing 😫 sending you lots of luck hun x
  • @GwentonEmmy how awful your poor lad. Hope he is OK and the rest of your family are doing well too. It must be so stressful for you. Sending hugs lovely xx
  • @GwentonEmmy I’m glad things are out in the open now. Some people 😡
  • TMI coming! With my period due tomorrow, I’m officially on #toiletpaperwatch2020 every time I use the bathroom 🤣 yesterday I had a couple very light watery brown wipes. Today I had a lot of yellow cm this morning. I’ve had little bits of yellow over the past week, but yellow is not a normal color I see 😬 my stomach has been feeling off more frequently. Almost every time I eat now. And I was so hot this morning for no reason! Ugh this is just weird 
  • @KristinO1987 I’m rooting for you!! 

Thanks @Rose85 getting nervous now! X
  • @Lh8609 I can imagine. I’m so hoping this is it for you hun. Sending you all the luck x
  • @KristinO1987 hoping these are good signs good luck hun x
  • @KristinO1987 fingers crossed for tomoz I remember with my boy seeing yellow on toilet paper good luck @Lh8609 for tomoz as well excited for you both 🤞🤞
  • Hi lovelies, I'm just catching up. But gosh aren't women amazing? The things we do, the things on our minds....Good luck lovely @Lh8609 thinking of you and @Revbomb I am testing Thursday morning... Bless you sweet I feel for you @GwentonEmmy how awful please give him a big cuddle from us. @KristinO1987 fingers and toes crossed. 🤞😘
  • @SorrentoMummy good luck for Thursday 💕 x
  • Good luck @Lh8609 @Revbomb and @SorrentoMummy! Lots of testing this week!
  • Thanks everyone. I’m cautiously optimistic. I’ve had signs on other months and then had bleeding, so I’m just waiting to see red ☹️
This discussion has been closed.