Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC December 2020 🤞💕 hoping for BFPs for Christmas

Replies

• Options
    Good luck @Revbomb x
  • Options
    CD13 for me with AF due on the 5th December! Should O any time so just cracking on with the BD! Haven't temped or anything this month so will test if af doesnt show!

@Revbomb glad you finally had AF show so you've hopefully got some normality and a chance of a massive bfp in time for Christmas! 

xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm really wanting to be pregnant for Christmas. I will be so gutted if not. 🙏🙏 X
  • Options
    Good luck @SorrentoMummy x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thanks lovely.
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 CD13 for me today AF due 7th Dec we are so close.
    im not using any OPK’s this time - I know I’ll regret it when I get a BFN 🤞🏻 I don’t. 
    Taking a more relaxed approach and going with if it happens it happens. Feeling like we are trying to hard and getting so caught up in the TTC cycle it’s putting too much stress on ourselves which wouldn’t be helping.

sending lots of baby dust to you all xx 
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 I'm due on the 6th, I really hope this is our month.
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy i really hope so too🤞🏻 Are you tracking your OV? X
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 yes I am. No sign of a LH surge yet.
  • Options
    No sign for me either @SorrentoMummy can seem like forever can’t it x
  • Options
    @SP28 Yes it's so hard when you want something so badly. ☹️ X
  • Options
    Hey ladies... Hope you're all well... I was due yesterday... No af yet though... Yesterday i had some brown spotting so im guessing af will arrive today or tomorrow.. I've been pretty stressed with work these last few weeks, so i think the stress is just making me late! Stupid hormones! 

Fingers crossed for everyone! Hopefully there are heaps of Christmas surprises!!
  • Options
    Hope she stays away @EmPa Cd14 here think I may have ov’d already but I’m not sure as not tracking so just going with it this month. I’ll be testing first week in dec if nothings happened by then. Sending lots of positive Xmas baby vibes xxx
  • Options
    @Kylie1987 we are very close! I'm also doing the same - I'm not monitoring temp or using opk's this month! Just BD-ing every other day and being relaxed about it as I was gutted last month when AF showed up early!!

Hopefully it works for us both this month! Keep me posted on how you get on lovely!

Hope everyone else is good xx
  • Options
    Yes all good here thanks @TeeAli22 how are you xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies!! CD 3 here and AF should be on her way out by tomorrow. Going to have two sets of fw this december so hopefully double the chance of being pregnant. Hopefully it happens the first time and I get a christmas baby. also looking forward to not being stressed out about teaching as classes ended this week.
  • Options
    @SP28 all good thank you! Just baking to pass the time haha xx
  • Options
    Hey @Poca92 good luck to you xx

@TeeAli22 yes I’m doing the same haha. Trouble is when it all needs eating! 
  • Options
    @SP28 tell me about it ... 15 cupcakes later!! haha xx
  • Options
    I love baking I've made 2 cakes this week  🤣it dont normally last long in this house 
This discussion has been closed.